How to get rid of loud upstairs neighbors

Before you tell me, I already have searched this topic and I have tried most of the easy routes for newbies to get rid of my inconsiderate loud neighbors.

For over 2 months, I have tried different curses and nothing has shown any results.

I have tried hot foot, black salt, sour jars, freezer spells, throwing poppets into a river. And they are still here, loud and obnoxious as before.

I’m looking into more hardcore stuff and I guess this is how I arrived to this forum.

I’m not looking for an easy way to get information. I’m reading Baneful Magick, looking into sympathetic magic and release of hatred curses. Anyone has experience with it?

This is so overwhelming for a newbie. And I don’t want to summon demons that I don’t even have experience with

Can anyone help me with a begginer friendly way of get rid of neighbors with a dark force.

I work with Hekate, but I’m not sure at this point if she would help with loud neighbors. I’m not sure the topic would be considered her specialty

Before you ask, yes management has been involved. Notices have been sent. And nothing has changed the neighbors behavior. Hours of loud music, throwing heavy stuff on the ceiling, hammering. Waking us up at 1am , 4am …

2 Likes

Write on black paper the following seal, with Sura al-‘Asr, “By Al-’Asr (the time), Verily! Man is in loss, except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth and recommend one another to patience.” around it in separate letters. Then incense it with asphalt, tar, aloe, and asafetida, recite the said sura over it one thousand one hundred times, and say: “Be commissioned, O servants of this honorable sura, to drive away N. from this place, by the right of this honorable sura.” After that, you bury it under the target’s doorstep. (“Forbidden Grimoires of Harut and Marut Page 187”)

I will send the seal if you want on PM or You can find the seal in the source book.

The magic might take time to drive out and work.

If you see no results or does not work as expected, I would recommend you to summon Jinn and send them to haunt and destroy the person from the house. The Jinn will figure out a different to drive the person out. To some extent even cause physical harm, financial problems, etc to somehow make the person move out,

Please answer my question regarding your introduction.

Where do I answer the question ?

It’s very difficult to bury something under a person’s doorstep in a modern apt building.

@Darkprincess1111 I was referring to someone else. Sometimes the software doesn’t show the reply arrow.

@Rafan_Ahmed Look under your intro post.

Yes, you are right. It’s concrete and they are on a third floor

1 Like

Black salt (sea salt or other salt mixed with charcoal) sprinkled in front of their door always worked for me. It’ll make them move out of the unit. But beware lol you might get worse neighbors so after they leave, sprinkle something to attract good neighbors. I ran everyone out of my building lol now it’s so peaceful and serene

2 Likes

We had neighbors like that few years ago & we’re in townhomes so the walls are connected :tired_face:there must of been 4-5 guys living there. & the guy in room next door to mine upstairs was constantly blasting his bass music so loud at all hours because he said it was his “ job & he was a d.j.” Or something :roll_eyes:it was very rude & drive me crazy & sometimes even made me start crying because I have Misophonia ( noise sensitivity) & could still hear it through the earplugs & white noise machine & all. I really wanted to Hurt them :rage:

2 Likes

Might be a little counterintuitive when neighbours like that annoy you…
But if curses don’t work you could try something more in the abundance range, like attracting opportunities for a cheaper but bigger appartment to them.

1 Like

Tell them to shut the fuck up tends to work well if delivered with enough mental force behind the words. If you are adverse to confrontation well that removes most ways a person can get things done without prior experience quickly. Really if they are upstairs just make a geometric sigil array on your ceiling that sucks energy from above it and replaces it with something like negative green which causes all kinds of things like cancer, disease, outright death on small things. Funnel the energy extracted into a storage device for your own use and watch as in a few days they become too ill and lethargic to do anything much.

As for the sigil side of things there are so many different schools of thoughts and methods of constructing and using sigils and sacred geometry you are better off researching methods on your own by your experience and background to find the reliable way of constructing them for your use. Runes, shapes, classic Spare methods, pentacles, etc can all be borrowed from and combined.

1 Like

Grind up tobacco seeds. Mix with black salt. Put both powders in Hot Foot oil or Go Away (Evil) oil.

Then pour the oil with powder across the front of their door and wipe it all over their door handle.

Make sure none of the powder or oil gets on any part of you.