How to get rid of a succubus

It is called “intuition”. :slight_smile: And the few times I’ve used it in here, I have had positive feedback. And it has proven to be spot on irl ,too.
But I don’t wanna talk about myself in this thread lmao
It’s a symbol. Demons and other entities have their own symbols (which we in the occult call “sigils” or “seals”) that are used to contact them. It is possible that it’s her sigil. Or ,I dunno, maybe it has a deeper meaning that only you can find…

1 Like

Very interesting stuff, well Thank you soo much, I have to say you are certainly correct in term of what kind of succubus I asked from Lilith I wanted a young, playful, jolly type of girl (the adorable cute kind) although a new concern has arisen today in my dream I don’t want to get into it but I was yelling at people and even fought one lol but I felt aggression like never before then after that I walk into an office and bend over a chair to use the computer and immediately start getting humped from behind (embarrassing I know) but that made me think that it maybe an incubus because during the time she stopped having sex with me I used to ask Lilith for other succubi and incubi for one night stands and the night I called for an incubus, it was the same kind of humping from behind which makes me think that there might be several spirit attachment TS on me and something worth mentioning is that once I called succubi to me directly instead of through Lilith, I know dumb move although I don’t think it actually worked that time but regardless I heard that you can fight demons by Astral projection and kill them that way but I would like to know if that actually works and is there any backlash for killing a son or daughter of Lilith. Thank you

The best way to deal with the sons and daughters of Lilith is either threaten them to call her if they don’t comply or asking her directly to get rid of them for you. As for the concept of “killing demons through astral projection” I am not so sure about it…

2 Likes

Please make an intro your very next post @TheArchangelsHand11 as requested, before resuming other posts. Cheers! :+1:

1 Like