How to get more tips and private show invites as a webcam model?

due to money problems, I started to do this and I wanna get more tips and clients. which magic to use without the evocation of spirits? thanks

3 Likes

You can try a Spare sigil.

1 Like

Hi
you could try a really simple candle magick spell that wouldn’t involve spirits in any way . Candles are fairly easy to get hold of and affordable too - bonus! :grinning: You could make your own wealth and abundance oil to dress the candles with and carve your intentions into the wax . I’ve always performed these types of spells on a new or waxing moon phase and had success but I don’t think you HAVE to stick to certain moon phases if you don’t have time to wait.

If you decided you are ok with evoking a spirit I have had some success with :
JSGarretts Diy Wealth and Prestige rite ( on YouTube ) the spirit he contacts is - Suhn’Tal’Ock.
If you felt comfortable checking that out he goes through the rite step by step ( I was able to follow it so it’s simple enough hehe! :laughing:)
Alternatively I have seen quite a few spells and rituals just from searching on the forum (
I don’t think they al involve spirit work)
I wish you good Luck, success and abundance with your business :blue_heart:

1 Like

I can think of a few things to suggest. You could do both of them without conflict.

One would be to petition King Paimon for creativity with the areas you’re looking to build up or help branch out into side areas. I don’t work with him a lot, but he has come to me when I was helping others in this area to help with a similar task (confidentiality - it was a group working). So, petition King Paimon and if you feel he’s sympathetic towards helping you, then ask him to help guide you.

Second, you could create one or more servitors. I would make one to help gather business and another to help keep interest. Both should be paid (once established) by excess energy from your customers. Specify excess energy (sexual here, mainly) so they aren’t overtly vampiric. You will need to supply the programming and give them energy to get going, but once you’ve started collecting business, you could create a few more to help increase the return.

Hope it helps.

3 Likes

Try not to stress over web model. Adventure into Onlyfans and furthermore Instagram promotion. Then, at that point take it to Snapchat and charge your users money for vids and pics through PayPal and direct debit…

In the event that you’d recently starting beginning with gradual steps. Here’s one option:

The certain kind of enchantment there is to perform here is dressing oil for your pussy like the Africans do it. Investigate Some uhh spice wizardry :wink: and see what dressing oil blends you can make.

4 Likes

Hey for Webcam work you should try Paymon, Astaroth and Moloch for sexuality, charisma, influence and money

1 Like

7 Occult Money Rituals by Henry Archer

1 Like

I am a cam model, Psychic reader and law student. I have used the book "Seduction Pacts Infernal Magick by Lucifer Faustus " I did the math if I gain 52,000,000 favorites spending $2 or 40 tokens on my pictures and videos for 10 years aged 60 in 2033 I will be a billionaire lawyer.The top models look under 18 flat chested. I am "Bootylicious*. BBW. In flirt mode there is no nudity.

1 Like

There’s a full moon rite in sorcerers secret where you use a candle in the shape of the opposite gender to attract someone. You can get these candles on Amazon.

1 Like

Is this the book? # The Sorcerer’s Secrets: Strategies in Practical Magick

Jason G. Miller

Thanks so much

Do you also know how to make 440 followers crazy in love with me to buy everything on my Christmas list, my pics and videos.

A Spell To Make Him Give You Money: Get the Cash They Owe You (lovemagicworks.com)

So I need a sweetening up spell and a picture of there face or penis like they send me ?

A Spell To Make Him Give You Money | Sweetening Spells (youtube.com)

I will call three groups of spirits,

1. Glamour and beauty spirits to make people see you as desirable, yummy and sweet. All gentleman who buy these services must be strike at heart when they see you. That’s the first point they can make to open thier wallets.

2. Spirits for promotion. In any type of business you must promote it. The spirits on this group will spread out the word for you, that there is this beauty who is offering this type of business. People will come across your profile etc out from nowhere

3. Appear trustworthy. As a businessman myself I have come across this problem many times. Make people believe that they’re in safe hands and your service is worth.

4. Money spirits. This is the last group of spirits to call, because when all is aligned money will flow no matter what.

Now, I didn’t mention names I wanted you to do the reading yourself but ensure you arrange the spirit in the template that I gave/any other template that may suit your needs. But for book titles you may try,
.72 angels of shehamprosh by damon brand

.Wealth magick by damon brand

.7 occult money rituals by Henry archer

.Goetia path working by corwin hangrove

.Angels of omnipotence by …

Good luck.

Thanks for your insight’s.

I did work with a book "seduction pacts infernal magic by Lucifer Faustus " Goddess Lillith, Panancy Jetalon and Kedemel. That helps grow my channel and its free advertising for the psychic line I work on. I work with another book " Third Eye Awakening: An Essential Guide to Opening Your Third Eye Chakra and Experiencing Higher Consciousness, Psychic Visions and Clairvoyance along … Chakras and Seeing Auras (Third Eye Opening) This is to make my psychic reading more accurate.

Lilith did say I may receive marriage offers and another psychic said the man I marry first name with begin with M and surname appears to be “hew” in the second name such as “hewitt” or “hewes” etc.

Some marriage offers are from 18 year olds from the USA and Asia. I am 50. I changed my hair back to the fringe and I look 27. Some are psychic since childhood. The psychic line makes more money 5pm to midnight, I have Law School too 9am to 4pm.

I worked out if I attract 52,000,000 each year spending $2 on pictures or tipping me the same amount I will be a billionaires in ten years aged 60. I live in Britain I am a British national. I was born in Britain.

My osteoarthritis pain is bad in the winter I hope to find some magic spells for healing cartilage regeneration in joints.

1 Like

@Bless208 Please do not post links to any outside groups or communities. It is against the rules of this forum.