How to get mad

I have realized when I meditate I imagine golden energy coming in and black energy coming out I just noticed during meditation that is why I can’t get mad anymore. Hence why I have trouble doing curses.

But long story short how do you guys think would be a good way to get my anger back? I used to get pissed off at the slightest thing now you have to do anything short of out right killing me to make me mad.

6 Likes

try getting in meditative state first then think of things that people do that anger you. slowly you can build an emotional anger within that state.

5 Likes

Drop an anvil on your pecker.

6 Likes

research the ways those at the top are killing everyone :wink:
works fer me haha

2 Likes

stuff like natural cancer cures vs expensive (and inneffective) hospital treatment… It’s already working for me… I am quite an angry person though in recent years

step on legos

7 Likes

In Hindu metaphysics there are chakras below the root chakra which link to instinctive emotions - a good yogi on the RHP will seek to avoid energising these, on the other hand, a black magician… :wink:

Link: What Is Hinduism? - there’s a nice diagram on that page.

Scroll down about one third of that page for this, you probably want to start energising Vitala - more linkage:

http://derekosborn.accountsupport.com/thelibrary/id72.html

7 Likes

Just mentioning I figured out the problem I made some servitors awhile back who’s only goal is to stop any negative energy from effecting me

Completely forgot about them… whoops

1 Like

I seem to have enough anger for everyone…breaking off keys in door locks and shit :joy: they had to make me a new key. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes