How to get a female spirit

how to get a female succubus? i tried everything and no results i know that a succubus has to be female and incubus male but im getting males spirits that act like females but i know they are males because their voice and i would like to have sex with a spirit and hear a female voice…(spirits may not have gender but the freaking voice matters…) im not sure if its the same spirit or its several but sensations have been different as days go and whenever i told to this spirits to leave me alone because i like female. yesterday i received a blowjob whilst i was working at least i felt that and i heared a male telling me stuff and in the night i felt my dick was going to explode and i also hearded a male telling me erotic stuff but i want a female, they may think im gay but im not gay

as a result is possible to make a spirit with my mind or something and have it as succubus/spirit lover? i also would like to know how to make horny that spirit and have pleasure whenever i want.
thanks

2 Likes

Have you tried this at all?

yes

1 Like

Do that ritual and specify that you want your female spirit to have a female voice.

You need to allow the spirit’s voice to be female. Sort of like forcing it but not really. (I have done the letter of intent and it gave me exactly what i wanted… It’ll work just make it so).

I hope this helps you.

2 Likes

So you tried Letter Of Intent Method, but did you tried the Grimoriums method, Tuesday at midnight, making the invocation?

I recommend making a server, I’ve had positive experiences in that regard.

2 Likes

thanks i will say that i want a spirit with female voice i hope it works :joy::joy:

@Paulo_B what grimoriums method, do you mean the grimorium verum? i may try it but after i do the letter of intent again…

1 Like

I do not remember what grimoire I saw in this invocation, but it was something very simple, like summoning at midnight, naked, and before bed, I do not remember which lunar phase but I think it was growing moon, you should not cover yourself with a blanket.

1 Like

Given Incubus can genderbend to a Succubus and a Succubus to a Incubus, I see no problem just asking if they could if you really want that kind of thing.

But also “spirits” do have ‘genders’ they’re still living breathing men, women, etc. spirits do not mean they are incapable of these things, spirit just literally only means they’re not physical here

1 Like