How to find whether my summoning is succeed or fail?

Hey,I’m new here. I did make a ritual of summoning succubus last night. During the ritual, i feel some pressure on my chest, fluffy touch on where i cut my finger for blood , and saw shadows even when i’m closing my eyes , and feel like that shadow is watching me. After getting some reactions like that, i closed the ritual. It did last around 30mins(max). I went to sleep right after that. To be specific, after the ritual, i did masturbate which must be rude if the succubus is around me. A few minutes later, I started saying sorry cause it can be rude to have your partner around and jerking off on another girl.This morning, i am told that the door is unlocked though. I am staying with my mom and aunt and i’m pretty sure they won’t be the one who’s unlocking it. Am i just imagining things? I didn’t get any dreams last night. Did my ritual succeed? What should i do from now on? Please guide me.

Welcome @death666 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro