How to find out if someone reincarnated or not

Hey guys, basically the question is in the title, would anyone might know how to tell if someone chose to reincarnate or not ? I was thinking about contacting my cousin who passed away back in 2015, I know that can be a long time ago in the spirit but I have hopes he’s residing somewhere peaceful and wonderful.

2 Likes

Tarot, scan their energy signature, Projection etc. however, issue with the latter two is that unless you can scan or project far distances you won’t get much since if they did reincarnate they can reincarnate anywhere in creation/in another plane as well.

3 Likes

Your paths will cross again and when they do you will just know.

2 Likes

So interesting lll give this a try on a Friday. Even though I’ve studied on the astral plane for years I still feel relatively new to the experience, I’m still unfamiliar with the many different planes of existence one can incarnate/reincarnate into. I thank both of you for responding.

1 Like

Deep down I feel this too.

Not sure if this has anything to do with my life’s purpose but I’m sort of dead set on my current life on earth being my last visit here. I feel like I am destined for something of high Importance here on earth but I have 0 desire to reincarnate back here or change my identity. I’ve heard countless times that the astral realm is limitless and we really are free to make our own decisions as to reincarnate or not.

2 Likes

@Matthew
But what will you think when you’re dead?
Hopefully not that you need a new reincarnation.

1 Like

Vassago can tell you.

2 Likes

Divination.

Bear in mind an incarnation does not preclude the ability to evoke them necromantically. Planes of existence are temporally asynchronous.

3 Likes

Personally, I think as long as the spirit of the person you’re trying to contact, is willing to talk to you it won’t matter much if they have reincarnated somewhere or not. We are all capable of existing in multiple dimensions and reality at once.

But I stand by the advice to do a divination such as a tarot reading if you’re curious before trying to do a necromantic ritual to summon them.

Good luck to you! I know what it’s like to have someone on the other side you want to talk too.

1 Like

This is so true, and I’ve thought of that before as well. Guess it’s one of those things I’ll have to play by ear once the bridge is crossed. Hoping to reincarnate in a higher more majestical plane of existence, a place where only beauty, happiness, and unity exist as a whole.

1 Like

I hope so! I’ll be doing a tarot reading tomorrow night, thanks for your wishes!
I agree with what you say though, only because I’ve had strange dreams of talking with people I’ve never seen before or at least I think I never seen… maybe there memories from my past lives ? Or someone I use to know trying to contact me astrally, so I recall it as a dream ? These are just things I’ve thought about constantly not sure how accurate it is.
Life is so damn complex, I’m the type of person that constantly seeks truth and validation. I wish I wasn’t this way cause it drives me nuuuuuts.

I’ve been slacking on my astral projections though, I’ve i my done it twice. And the second time I chickened out too early.

2 Likes

Reincarnation isn’t always a need some reincarnate because they want to, there’s nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

I agree. I resonate fully with the idea that as spirits we truly are limitless to the choices we make on the other side. Whether that be reincarnation or choosing to live in paradise with loved ones, or to wander the astral for eternity, the choice to do any one of those is a beautiful thing to me.

1 Like

My soul is from the etheric, I chose to reincarnate out of curiosity that’s about it, though it led me to finding a lot of friends and family from my “core” life/time before reincarnation who also reincarnated.

3 Likes

That’s amazing. Funny how everything and everyone we know are interconnected. Did you find this out while astral projecting?

Nah, to me the astral is a mental-esque plane, not the spiritual plane. We found out through divination and etheric projection.

2 Likes

Very interesting! Won’t lie that’s the first time I ever heard of etheric projection. I wanna search more about it

Yeah, it’s one of the planes I find that don’t get much focus or the happens of the etheric get merged into the astral.