How to evoke a goecia demon

I have worked with Beleth before.

If you feel a strong inclination towards any specific entity, this is due to them taking an interest in you!

So if this is the case with Beleth, you should be able to call upon him at any time.

I am naturally empathic and somewhat telepathic. I received word from Zagan, another King of the Goetia, that he wished to work with me, and has been waiting for me to begin work with him.

In these circumstances, in which the entities have taken an interest to you, this IS the preparatory immersion in these circumstances.

As for banishing, again, this is only necessary if the spirit refuses to leave after being told the communication has been completed; that you have conveyed your request. In such a case, banishing is necessary. It will not upset themā€¦ They will know they deserve it if they refuse to leave after being given the command.

So has anybody else evoked this Karigel yet ?

oh man really!?? what can you tell me about this particular daemon? and why would a demon choose to connect or take interest in a person?

Honestly Iā€™m unsure! They have their reasons.

Iā€™ll elaborate on the two instances in which demons have taken an interest in me:

Lucifer:
When I first began my magical journey; actively seeking knowledge of magick, not just spiritual knowledge (like the existence of energy, angels, demons, etc. When I began taking an interest in rituals to create change in my life, etc.) I read the Satanic Bible. I was so enthralled, I considered myself a Satanist almost immediately.

Thatā€™s when Lucifer began talking to me.

He began informing me that Satanists are for the most part self-delusional and that Lucifer is the true Lord of the Infernal Empire, and that he will guide me to greatness, for he sees a greatness in me that I have yet to realize. He has guided me with his invisible hand ever since, for the past 7 years or soā€¦

Zagan:
Zagan began speaking to me only a few months ago. Saying that he has taken interest in me and desires to work with me. I havenā€™t began to work with him yet, so Iā€™m yet unsure as to what he has in mind. But I think I should find out soon!

1 Like

You can also have the opposite effect, where you are repelled from a certain spirit. I do not get along with Azazel. Satan and I have a somewhat complicated relationship. I get along very well with lucifer, vassago, and draā€™talon. On the angelic side, Iā€™m close to Raphael, Iā€™ve had issues with Michael. I get along well with every elemental but sylphs. Evocation is really about relationships.

(Illustrious) well I hope that for whatever reason these entities choose to work with people, that they may have the best interest in mind id hate to be some pawn :confused:

(aschristi) wait whaaaa? how can you tell what entities are agreeable and disagreeable to you?

Iā€™m clairaudient. I talk to the spirits and they talk back. Sometimes I get visions but Iā€™m much more of a natural channel. I think that is a measure of natural talent does account for that, but it took some refinement and practice.

I evoke a spirit, and sometimes we argue or squabble, and other times I have a bad vibe. Actually, the moments of disagreement are the most rewarding, because it is when my ability to distinguish between my inner voice and the spiritā€™s is strongest.

I am naturally clairaudient as well, but I tend to constantly think I am just talking to myself in my head and feel silly!

You can also do divination, or if/when you build solid relationships with other beings, ask them if the spirit in question will add to your life.

Divination is a good point. Most magicians have some natural talent for some magickal skills more than others. Suppose you are natural at divination. That might be the best way for you to relate to spirits if you are having trouble developing clairaudience. If you are better at soul travel, you may relate to the spirits better by projecting into their realms.

There are back doors to everything in magick.

You can also do divination, or if/when you build solid relationships with other beings, ask them if the spirit in question will add to your life.
[/quote]

thanks lady eva. I also read a link you posted, about a friendly way to engage with a daemon and found that very helpful too, Thank You. When you summon daemons, which do you find the best way to communicate with them? talking in your mind, or verbally out loud?

Communication is the point where most new magicians fail. They will have began the ritual, spoken the incantations, and the entity comes forth ready to hear their command. And this is where the entire evocation falls apart!

Being unprepared for the communication itself, either not knowing how the spirit is going to speak to them, or having absolutely no development in their own faculties whatsoever.

You will speak outloud, this gives your commands a much greater substance. The spirit will communicate with you in any fashion that it can in your current level of development.

If you are not yet capable of hearing their words, they will speak primarily through emotions or thoughts.

For instance, if you speak a command, and the spirit accepts, you will feel a very sudden feeling of your desire being ā€œsucked from youā€ and being given unto the spirit. And will feel a very positive sensation that basically tells you the spirit has accepted.

On the other hand, if you feel incredibly anxious and uncomfortable, this is a sign the evocation is not going as it should. Stop there, dismiss or banish any forces that may have appeared, and perform the evocation again in a few hours or a few days later.

One of the ways I have found that a spirit speaks to me is speaking THROUGH me.

When it comes to that, or telepathy, until you gain some experience in communication in this manner, youā€™re going to feel incredibly silly and feeling like youā€™re just talking to yourself in your head, or talking to yourself if youā€™re speaking outloud as if the spirit is speaking through you. I constantly have trouble with this, I must confessā€¦ I always feel silly like Iā€™m talking to myself!

My familiar tells me the only way to develop this faculty is simply to ignore the feeling of being silly and just continue talking to him through this manner!

1 Like

wow thank you sooo illustrious much this was explained in great detail!!! thank you :slight_smile:

No problem my friend <3