How to evoke a goecia demon

Greetings everyone. I want to know how to evoke a goetia demon. im not exactly sure on how to do this. ive read different methods on how to do so, and have actually heard that some methods will cause the entity to be more hostile then others…
I don’t want to offend them by relying on there enemies for protection yet at the same time I don’t want to be taken advantage of…
im not even sure how to approach a demon is I saw one
all I know is that
I need to be strong willed
I need to have an intention
I need to know the name of that which im calling
I need the entity’s sigil
and that I must be respectful.

are there any preparations I must undergo before starting the ritual?
how does one preform a demonic summoning?
and if demons are helpful and insightful why do I need to protect myself from them?

please no bullshit, or sarcastic comments. im taking this very seriously. :slight_smile: thank you

You have a lot of learning to do my friend! There is no one way to evoke any entity.

You know that you can’t allow yourself to be walked on, and that is really important.

Basically, all you need are the sigil, an incantation, and an intent (as not to waste the spirit’s time!)

The entire ritual, and most implements, are basically for the purpose of assisting you in reaching the necessary state of mind required to commune with the spirit you are calling

Hello apprentice!

Obtain “Become a Living God” official book, there’s a section to evoke ANY spirit the right way

The Goetia itself has all the information you need as well.

I personally recommend reading both Aleister Crowley’s and Rufus Opus’ editions.

The Lesser Key of Solomon: Book 1, the Goetia - Aleister Crowley

A Modern Goetic Grimoire - Rufus Opus

1 Like

I feel I need to address this.
The Goetia recommends threatening the spirit with god names,blasting rods,ect.

This is no way to treat someone who you seek help from.
A friend of mine who felt like he was being called by Fur fur came to me and said “If I don’t bind him to a triangle he won’t tell the truth”.
Which is said in the Goetia.

Now my friend a couple days before this asked me to loan him $200.
He needed the help and I consider him my brother so I loaned him the money.

Now when we talked about Fur fur I asked him.

“What do you think I would have said about the loan if you pinned me up against the wall and called me a motherfucker and demanded the money?”

He said well you probably wouldn’t have done it.

I told him that it’s the same with spirits.
We look to these spirits for help.No different than asking a good friend for help in time of need.

This is just my opinion and I haven’t worked with Furfur but I believe he works just as the other Goetics.

Speak to the spirits with authority yes.But do not disrespect them as you are coming to them for help just as you would anyone else.

If you truly want to build a relationship with the Goetics or ant other spirit you must show them respect and they must respect your divine right.

Just my 2 cents.

MK

1 Like

That’s a really important point

My current UPG from a demonic King is to use a black hexagon, I posted some stuff about that here.

That’s the demon-friendly approach taken to the max, but it won’t be right for every magician and every evocation, it’s just the other side of the coin really from godnames. And Belial himself pushed me into a situation of using a blasting rod against demons of filth and sickness, so there are always levels with that stuff… don’t mean to muddy the waters, I’ll shut up now! :slight_smile:

PS This link is a good example of how a practicing magician changed what they used over time: [url=http://hermetic.com/osiris/triangleofart.htm]http://hermetic.com/osiris/triangleofart.htm[/url]

i see often greek words in every system of magic.
agape means love.
thelema means will.As for abrahadabra i think the correct word is abracadabra because i saw it on a greek ancient tablet.

Evocation may be done from an easy chair. Props and even barbarous words are not essential.

1. Sit back and relax. Go as deep into meditation as you can without blacking out.
  2. Meditate on the sigil of the spirit to be called. Lose yourself in it
  3. When you feel shifts in the room, or shifts in yourself, Begin to dialogue with the spirit. You will get intuitive responses. You will think it is just you talking to yourself at first. Get past that.
  4. When you are done, ask the spirit if they will depart in peace. most will. You will feel the spirit leave and yourself returning to normal. You must return fully to normal. Take a walk or eat something. I smoke.
  5. If the spirit does not leave, then you need to banish.

Start with Vassago for pathworking the Goetia. He’s very chill and accustomed to working with beginners in the goetic currant.

best of luck

1 Like

Hey aschristi, whose sigil is that in your avatar?

His name is Karigel.

He is a powerful sea demon who takes the form of a crocodile. He rules a kind of violent justice. He savagely protects the good and destroys the wicked (relative from his perspective).

I discovered him myself. A crocodile skull sits on my altar. Last week I submitted a manuscript for a grimoire containing him and 54 of his compatriots into BALG’s publishing arm.

My bond with him is especially strong because I did a deliberate possession of him that manifested into an intense shapeshifting experience.

I made a video of this ritual. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gDUeHYmhmA]LIVE RITUAL - Blue Demonic Possession by Karigel - YouTube

Oh WOW, awesome!

Kudos to you, o’ brave & daring adventurer of the unknown!

[quote=“Mavors, post:3, topic:4125”]Hello apprentice!

Obtain “Become a Living God” official book, there’s a section to evoke ANY spirit the right way[/quote]

where can I get this book??

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:5, topic:4125”]I feel I need to address this.
The Goetia recommends threatening the spirit with god names,blasting rods,ect.

This is no way to treat someone who you seek help from.
A friend of mine who felt like he was being called by Fur fur came to me and said “If I don’t bind him to a triangle he won’t tell the truth”.
Which is said in the Goetia.

Now my friend a couple days before this asked me to loan him $200.
He needed the help and I consider him my brother so I loaned him the money.

Now when we talked about Fur fur I asked him.

“What do you think I would have said about the loan if you pinned me up against the wall and called me a motherfucker and demanded the money?”

He said well you probably wouldn’t have done it.

I told him that it’s the same with spirits.
We look to these spirits for help.No different than asking a good friend for help in time of need.

This is just my opinion and I haven’t worked with Furfur but I believe he works just as the other Goetics.

Speak to the spirits with authority yes.But do not disrespect them as you are coming to them for help just as you would anyone else.

If you truly want to build a relationship with the Goetics or ant other spirit you must show them respect and they must respect your divine right.

Just my 2 cents.

MK[/quote]

this make soooo much sense I guess now I can get a feel of how to approach a daemon if I called one :slight_smile: thanks a ton

[quote=“aschristi, post:9, topic:4125”]Evocation may be done from an easy chair. Props and even barbarous words are not essential.

1. Sit back and relax. Go as deep into meditation as you can without blacking out.
  3. When you feel shifts in the room, or shifts in yourself, Begin to dialogue with the spirit. You will get intuitive responses. You will think it is just you talking to yourself at first. Get past that.
  4. When you are done, ask the spirit if they will depart in peace. most will. You will feel the spirit leave and yourself returning to normal. You must return fully to normal. Take a walk or eat something. I smoke.

Start with Vassago for pathworking the Goetia. He’s very chill and accustomed to working with beginners in the goetic currant.

best of luck[/quote]

what about beleth? would you suggest a first timer such as my self to speak with this daemon?..I read that this one is a terrifying king therefore I am a tad bit hesitant to call, but when I saw this entity’s sigil and read about it, I felt almost obsessed with this one.

[quote=“aschristi, post:9, topic:4125”]Evocation may be done from an easy chair. Props and even barbarous words are not essential.

best of luck[/quote]

wouldn’t banishment hurt the daemons feelings? I don’t want to offend anything

OK Beleth is a King yes.
Not to say he’s too powerful or evil for you but his energies may overwhelm you if you’re a beginner.

I’m by no means advanced in these arts but the King Belial was pretty intense fore to deal with.
Not because he’s evil or menacing but because of the power and energy he brings.
I’m not saying do t worm with Beleth but just prepare yourself to be overwhelmed by power.
In which some cases can be a good thing.

The power Belial brought made me realize my OWN power.
This is your decicison so think it through.

how can I prepare myself for this?

I’ve really found no way of preparing yourself for working with ANY spirit besides prep immersion and having a desire.

Spirits can be unpredictable at times.

Now what you can do is learn a form of divination so you can get a glimpse of things to come.

Um. if you feel very strongly that Beleth can help you or you feel drawn to him in some way, I suppose. I have not myself called beleth before, so I cannot speak to his personality. I have worked with vassago before though, and he works well with beginners.

If you call beleth first, you have to get over your fear of him. That I am certain of.