How to do this using magick?

Hello Guys first post of mine here even that i have been member since a long time : )
Excuse my poor english im french.

Basically i want to go this Art school since alot of months and due to covid everything changed so
to enter the school i have first to make a registration then from this an admission test (They pick up a random theme and they choose only 24 of them from all of the peoples that enter into the test)

I do believe in magick i practice myself everday (Qigong,Mantras, Mental influence, manifesting events, Fascination…)
But right there on this subject iam very lost on what technique to use?

Should i use mind control technique (Psychic influence) and direct it to the judge that will look at my admission test? ( I know the teacher full name of the section i want to go so suspect that she might be a judge, her name is on the school website. )

(I also know the school director full name)

Should i invoke or evoke a specific demon to help me (Never done this so a tutorial would be nice)
Use seals of solomon ?..

(I have been using manifestation technique on and off when i didnt forgot since few weeks i think it may help)

I have less than 2 week to register (12 february) and admission test its in march.
Iam very feeling lost and also very confused about which type of magick should i use for this
i honestly would appreciate help ! :eye:

/By the way my dad is into “white magic” type stuff i asked him to get me whit his methods everyday but sometimes is help fails so whit black magick im sure that the result would be more strong!

Hey there @ody, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, and I see that you still have not done a proper introduction despite being told by me to do so after your very first post three weeks ago. Failure to do an introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

If you would like to ask the help of a Demon for this situation, get the book ‘Demons of Magick’ by Gordon Winterfield. Everything you need is in there.
King Paimon may be able to help you.