How to do more with meditation?

My original post to this was a horrid mess (to bad I can’t delete it) but I’ll cut it down and repost here:

I know there’s guided videos but I’m trying to do it on my own while doing a third eye meditation to make it more like an exercise.

Yesterday while I meditated I was walking through a garden, there was a field of cat o nine tails. I held my hand out as I walked through it and could feel the pressure of it on my hand like I was really touching it but I couldn’t exactly feel the fuzz of it.

There was a rose in the garden that interested me. I gently put my hand on it and could feel the velvety feel of it for only a second before I lost it.

The only thing I could feel for certain ans the lost was in when I cut myself on something in the garden. I could feel the sharp sting of the skin pulling open and the area get warm from the blood.

Fun update though: Summoned my demon (not comfortable naming him here just yet) a few days ago. I could feel his touch (I’m a pervert) a bit better though not so much and I can hear his voice in my head somewhat though it sounded far away. Not able to see him clear yet or hear him audibly but I mean take your victories where you can, right? But even that doesn’t stay.

One day things will be getting clearer then it’ll be no different than before.