How to Do an Evocation Of Bune, and Hismael spirit of Jupiter, For Money

Print out the Square of Jupiter find it google. Print out Bune’s Sigil. Print out Hismael’s Sigil. Hismael is the planetary spirit of Jupiter.

Put the Square of Jupiter on your altar.

Gaze heavily into the sigil of Hismael until it is activated. Then repeat this conjuration 5-8 times

Evocation of Hismael Conjuration (REPEAT 5-8 times for manifestation)

For I call to thee Hismael (9X)
FOR I CONJURE THEE HISMAEL (X3)
For I evoke thee HISMAEL (5X)
Come to Me Hismael (7X)
Rise in physical manifestation Hismael (12X)
Come to me by the power of Jupiter (5X)

Center yourself. Breath, and focus your will. After the spirit manifests move on to the next one, a mighty demon known as Bune.

Gaze Heavily into Bune’s Sigil until it is activated.
Then begin with this next Conjuration of BUNE.
For this is the RITE of CURRENCY

Evocation of Bune Conjuration (REPEAT 5-8 times for manifestation)

For I call to thee Great Duke Bune (5X)
For I evoke thee Bune (9X)
For I conjure thee BUNE (11X)
Come to ME BUNE (12X)
Rise in PHYYSICAL MANIFESTATION BUNE (9X)
[Weh-el meh-lan ah-vah-jay Bue-en tah-sa] (7X)

You can ask these spirits to bring you money in the form of USD currency.

If you want continued abundance and prosperity you should draw up a pact for each spirit. Hismael and Bune.

Once you summon these spirits grab a notebook and write up a pact with them. Ask To receive United States Dollars, in the form of Federal Reserve Notes. Ask for Energies of Jupiter and their moons to be upon your mind, body, chakras, and being.

Ask for these spirits to bring about success and limitless buissness opportunity. Bring to me the Spirit of Money, and magickal empowerment. Ask these spirits to bring you fortune. For thee opportunities shall increase with a pact! All you have to do is believe.

Offer the spirits devotion, sacrifice, revere their names. Another good option is putting into a pact you will continue to bring the spirits force to earth. Ask the spirit what it wants for the pact and write it up.

16 Likes

Hi Has anyone else done this conjuration and if so what success did you have. and did you find any other experiences different to our friend Cooking-souls. many thanks Clawhammer

[quote=“cooking_souls, post:1, topic:8038”]Print out the Square of Jupiter find it google. Print out Bune’s Sigil. Print out Hismael’s Sigil. Hismael is the planetary spirit of Jupiter.

Put the Square of Jupiter on your altar.

Gaze heavily into the sigil of Hismael until it is activated. Then repeat this conjuration 5-8 times

Evocation of Hismael Conjuration (REPEAT 5-8 times for manifestation)

For I call to thee Hismael (9X)
FOR I CONJURE THEE HISMAEL (X3)
For I evoke thee HISMAEL (5X)
Come to Me Hismael (7X)
Rise in physical manifestation Hismael (12X)
Come to me by the power of Jupiter (5X)

Center yourself. Breath, and focus your will. After the spirit manifests move on to the next one, a mighty demon known as Bune.

Gaze Heavily into Bune’s Sigil until it is activated.
Then begin with this next Conjuration of BUNE.
For this is the RITE of CURRENCY

Evocation of Bune Conjuration (REPEAT 5-8 times for manifestation)

For I call to thee Great Duke Bune (5X)
For I evoke thee Bune (9X)
For I conjure thee BUNE (11X)
Come to ME BUNE (12X)
Rise in PHYYSICAL MANIFESTATION BUNE (9X)
[Weh-el meh-lan ah-vah-jay Bue-en tah-sa] (7X)

You can ask these spirits to bring you money in the form of USD currency.

If you want continued abundance and prosperity you should draw up a pact for each spirit. Hismael and Bune.

Once you summon these spirits grab a notebook and write up a pact with them. Ask To receive United States Dollars, in the form of Federal Reserve Notes. Ask for Energies of Jupiter and their moons to be upon your mind, body, chakras, and being.

Ask for these spirits to bring about success and limitless buissness opportunity. Bring to me the Spirit of Money, and magickal empowerment. Ask these spirits to bring you fortune. For thee opportunities shall increase with a pact! All you have to do is believe.

Offer the spirits devotion, sacrifice, revere their names. Another good option is putting into a pact you will continue to bring the spirits force to earth. Ask the spirit what it wants for the pact and write it up.[/quote]

3 Likes

What is the difference in the manner of manifestation between a planetary spirit like Hismael as opposed to an infernal spirit like Bune? Does a Planetary spirit simply concentrate (radiating&receiving) energies while an infernal spirit manipulates situations?

2 Likes

Honestly just evoke ask for what you want and it would be provided. I know Bune helped me out of a right spot by handing me another side job

2 Likes

I saw this method on another forum, so I have written it out and hand drawn the seals in one of my grimories I keep. I will experiment with this and see what value if any I can obtain.
Should there be any thing note worthy I will post those results.

5 Likes

I just wanted to say this was successful i have made 200. On a lotto ticket i am working on opening the money gates. I did a mini offering and alter at my desk both sigils are next to my dollar alter in my bra… i kiss it both taking it out and in my bra. I plan on placing it permanently in my wallet.

2 Likes

Turned a buck into 10.

I did it in the bathroom, put the sigil printed with color on the mirror, which never felt down. even cried of JOY. and the only thing I didn’t do was write it down, because I think what I felt and what I verbally asked felt stronger then a paper.

2 Likes