How to discipline yourself with succubus

It was a joke And lighthearted even though it seemed serious , I know that worked last time I tried it, it’s not a problem today but there was a 7 day span of excessive atousal and I was unable to do anything

1 Like

Well, I’ve been there too and I think it’s a threshold some of us need to experience. There could also be sexual repression that needs to get out of the way. So they tease us, arouse us and play with us so much that we get rid of the sexual residues from the past. And even if we don’t like it sometimes, getting rid of the baggage of sexual repression, that energy needs to get out so we can rebuild it with them.

2 Likes

@John_Wick

Damn now i’m even more excited and I am waiting eagerly for what’s coming in my future with my succubi companions :smiley: I love it !

1 Like

Ok so last night laying down around 3 am I believe she started to put me in a state of sleep paralysis , I start feeling her really super strong but got sketched out cause it was 3 am, have they ever tried to put you in sleep paralysis

1 Like

@John_Wick

I asked mine to help me with that but I think they cannot help me. I always ask if they want to assist me or help me but I have to do the work of course. I wish they could pull me out somehow.

1 Like

Yeah, and that happens almost every single night, and it’s not about being “pulled out” to the astral plane but more of opening the veil to the astral plane and being physically and consciously awake during these events.

The state of sleep paralysis, at least with the succubus/incubus entities, is a preporatory state before entering the astral plane. Some people get freaked out and afraid of sleep paralysis, but once you let go of fear, the experience is pleasant and fascinating.

I have shared these kind of experiences a few times in here, so make a search about it.

4 Likes

I couldn’t barely move my body or speak, but I forced myself out of it , I could kind of hear breathing too , like they were getting me into a state where I could really feel them

1 Like

Just focus on the touches , after 3-4 months ur communication will be pretty good

1 Like

@John_Wick

Well I do feel them alot. Like every night if whenever I lie down on my bed. They are there instantly. I asked to make the touches more specific like keep touching on a particular spot Like my left quadriceps for a “yes” answer and my right quadriceps for a “no” answer so that I can communicate more clearly with them.

But they won’t listen and I keep feeling touches everywhere but I don’t know what they are trying to achieve because it makes no sense. We’re getting nowhere and this is going on for 2 years already.

I said loud and clearly and also in my thoughts that I want them to answer me with special signs but I don’t even know if it’s them touching me or some imposter spirit / negative entities. It could also be that my succubi companions are blocked out and the connection isn’t good between us. I don’t know.

I’m doing daily kundalini yoga and meditation for balancing and strengthening the chakras… That’s the least I can do. And I try to consciously get sleep paralysis.

I shield myself, I clean and close off my aura daily so no malicious entities can interrupt me, I shield my succubi companions and I clean negative energies from my room and body. I also clean my succubi companions, like their aura, body and soul gets energetically cleaned by me. I don’t know if this is helping anything lol.

I am staying sober, no alcohol, no drugs, no smoking, only a clean healthy diet but nothing seems to help me.

You just gotta learn how to turn that Energy off.

Maybe write Lilith a letter again specifying what you want , that’s how I communicated with mine by using yes and no with touches but after a month I heard a voice and could talk to them , try to do loving romantic things and really meditate on them

2 Likes