How to create a sigil like this?

How to create an energy work sigil

There’s many sources of darkness, primordial sources like Nyx, Erebus, Kauket, Kur, etc linked to their darkness, a demon’s darkness comes from a primordial source as well so getting it from a demon is like getting a further watered down version of the source theirs is from. If you’re aiming to make a sigil linked to such. The reason is has to be given by said sources is because there’s no probable way your sigil is going to be linked to said source if you yourself have no idea of that source. It’s pretty much the same with any elemental source of energy. Though idk about all that chakra stuff since your chakras circulate your energy throughout your body, and someone with dark energy already as their energy…kinda defeats it.

1 Like

So if i have a spirit seal under me, i can ask them to flow their energies through me?

what i got from this is that the spirit gave him a sigil, but the sigil was for energy working into his body and not a sigil for the spirit

You can ask for a sigil or create one and have them link it to their primordial source, I know Nyx in her realm has this seemingly endless pool of dark energy, potent. At one point I did drink from it for the experience, which for that moment I gave off a lot of her dark energy that many could pick up. However, after that I had her remove it from me.

1 Like

ok. Thanks for answering