How to confirm that evocation was done?

I paid someone to do an evocation for me, since I don’t yet have the gift. It’s been 2 weeks so far and no signs of progress. Is there a way that I can confirm that the work was done? Pendulums don’t work for me. I can influence them. Is there a tarot spread?

I didn’t go through BALG because it’s too expensive for me.

I don’t see why people think magic is going to manifest in such a short amount of time. Some things need to find to manifest.
What was your goal?

I am aware of the 3-3-3 rule. After reading on here and other forums how results after evocation have been very fast, I really didn’t expect to have to wait months and years.

I’d rather keep my goal personal. i can say it has nothing to do with lotteries or love. I just want to confirm that the work was done on my behalf.

You can TRY, and I mean try, as in, not replacing common sense, Q. 9 in Napoleon’s Book Of Fate.

Are you ready to set aside false modesty (based on hubris - at its most extreme it goes, “When I become special like you, I’ll be a shithead too, so my word won’t be reliable”) and basic doubt to use this?

If so, 1. http://publicdomainreview.org/collections/napoleons-oraculum-1839/ - contains full instructions;

1. try this list of what the questions mean: http://s29.postimg.org/4nj910sav/ORACULUM_with_notes.jpg

This is how you read them:

It’s what I’d do and have done in similiar situations so hope it helps!

[quote=“ixchel, post:3, topic:4260”]I am aware of the 3-3-3 rule. After reading on here and other forums how results after evocation have been very fast, I really didn’t expect to have to wait months and years.

I’d rather keep my goal personal. i can say it has nothing to do with lotteries or love. I just want to confirm that the work was done on my behalf.[/quote]

333 rule? so that it would either take 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months, or 3 years? i just wanted to make sure is this the rule i’m thinking about? because it doesn’t make any sense to me, i don’t see any reason why it would happen just when 3 of something has passed - if someone has explanation for this, do tell me. Otherwise it doesn’t make any sense and sounds very limiting and unnecessarily bound to calculating time… But yeah you don’t have to be worried if only 2 weeks have passed.

Just try what Lady Eva suggested, that book is cool - i have used it myself.

There are many crooks and conmen out there. can you mention who that was? we all need to be warned!

It is my understanding that YOU have to slay the twin giants of doubt and fear. You must have complete and total confidence that what you want will occur, be grateful for it NOW, and then 100% detach from it. Become occupied by other things. The sooner you can do that; the sooner the results. I suggest wearing a rubber band on your wrist. Every time a thought enters your mind, snap it, and say something aloud to the effect of it’s over and done with, out of your hands, let it go, etc.

So along with the Poullet Noir he found this as well. But it didn’t help with Waterloo.

Lady Eva, this is an awesome system. I will relax now. Sucks that you can’t ask more than one question per day.

The theory is, he got angry with the Book because it does have some very distinct “NO” answers in it, it’s very capable of telling you what you didn’t want to hear, so he turned his back on it… I mean who knows, really, but I know it’s worked out well for me and it’s very grounded on the everyday and on ordinary concerns like who can you trust and will a situation work out as you want it to.

Q. 27 is really useful before making a major purchase, as well - and yes, the “1 question/day” thing is a bit of a drag but it’s balanced by accuracy and ease of use compared to a lot of other systems, they all have their strengths and limitations.

Ritual work manifesting within 2 weeks is a rarity, imo.

I’m not saying it’s an impossibility, but for most of my major works 4-7 weeks seems about average. The bigger the job, the more time the universe needs to ‘align’ things to your favor.

It also depends on your antecedent work, meaning what you have done in the past on a mundane level to ‘push’ things to your favor that will have a subsequent baring on the outcome.

Every case is different, but I’ve noticed that as soon as you truly ‘forget’ you even did the ritual, is precisely the time you will notice it begins to manifest itself. For me, this is usually a month later, sometimes a bit more.

1 Like

I found this searching the forum:

“3 days for a sign, 3 weeks for movement, and 3 months for the attainment of the goal” (From Dark Hoodoo Sorcery)