How to conduct an astral divorce?

I would like to know if you guys have any energetic divorce rituals to share.

Thanks

1 Like

I think when you say “astral divorce” you’re talking about breaking bindings, ties, so you can use that kind of rituals, something like this Mulberry's "destroy an unwanted connection / relationship using a poppet" tutorial

3 Likes

I’d add, the term "divorce: implies some sort of ceremony in front of witnesses, if that’s the case those witnesses have to be told as well. And the other party has to agree and be there.

So I’d rerun the marriage ceremony (if that’s how you did it) with the same entities but instead declare that you are going your separate ways and no longer have any responsibilities towards each other, sign that as an agreement superseding the marriage agreement and calling the marriage null and void.

If you had a more simple “ok we’re married now” in private then you just have to talk to the other party and agree on the change.

1 Like

Not really, I just want to cut any energetic ties left with any ex girlfriends lol

Thankfully I’ve never been married

1 Like

Oh that sounds much easier, in that case try “cord cutting”. It’s super easy you literally view the tie as if it was a silver cord connecting you and visualize cutting it to end the connection.

3 Likes