How to communicate with Archangels

Hi everybody, I am new here. I am very interested by magic, evocation and invocation. I am asking if someone can help me to evoke (Arch)angels.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Read Damon Brand’s Archangel book for Archangel Magick.

3 Likes

Begin the evocations with the Cabalistic invocation of Solomon, gave by Eliphas Levi in his Ritual of High Magic:
“Powers of the Kingdom, may you be under my left foot and in my right hand; Glory and Eternity, touch my two shoulders and direct me down the roads of victory; Mercy and Justice, may you be the balance and splendor of my life; Intelligence and Wisdom, give me the crown; spirits of Malkuth, bring me between the two columns upon which the entire edifice of the Temple rests; angels of Netzach and Hod, fortify me on the cubic stone of Yesod.
O Gedulael! O Geburael! O Tiphareth! Binael, be my love; Ruach Hochmael, be my light; be what you are and what you will be, O Ketheriel!
Ishim, assist me in the name of Shaddai.
Cherubim, be my strength in the name of Adonai.
Beni Elohim, be my brothers in the name of the son and by the virtues of Tzabaoth.
Elohim, fight for me in the name of the Tetragrammaton.
Malakhim, protect me in the name of Yod-He-Vau-He.
Seraphim, purify my love in the name of Eloah.
Chashmalim, enlighten me with the splendors of Eloi and of Shekinah.
Aralim, act; Ophanim, turn and be resplendent.
Chaioth ha-Qodesh, shout, speak, roar, bellow; Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, Shaddai, Adonai, Yodchavah, Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh.
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah. Amen.”

6 Likes

The simplest way is EA’s way:

Draw out their sigil and then open it. You don’t have to chant in Hebrew and you definitely don’t need any Gawd names, nor do you have to use anything from the Kabbalah (but of course you can if you want to). The angels are far older than all of that stuff.

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I will do it

1 Like

I struggle with sigil, I don’t know if I do it wrong

1 Like

You can’t really “do it wrong,” but you should be gazing lightly at the sigil, not staring. Let your vision take in the whole of the sigil, and RELAX. Being worried and anxious is the opposite of what you need to be, and also do not be impatient. It can’t be rushed. What you are doing is very subtle, and it could take 30 seconds or 15 minutes before you get any effect, or you might not get any effect at all.

I myself do not get the 3D effect most people talk about when opening sigils. What I get is a magnetic pull toward the sigil, that makes it hard to pull my gaze away, and it can be very easy to miss. It took me a long while before I recognized it for what it is.

5 Likes