How to clear death energy quickly from a house?

Just did a search and couldn’t find what I’m looking for. My house has become dangerously saturated with death energy due to a series of nasty attacks from others. How to clear it quickly?

If anything died in the house you ground the entire space of the house just as you would ground yourself, if you don’t know how to do that then do a banishing ritual.

1 Like

If you can, you can also transmute the energy

1 Like

Nothing died, but I know nothing about how to deal with death energies. Where can I find good info about it? Already searched when I started this thread and came up with very little that was useful to me.

Also, I’ve been searching for clear info about clearing death energy buildup within my body and mind because the energy is affecting me mentally and physically. But I haven’t found anything useful. Where can I find good info about how to clear it from myself safely? Or do you have any beginner friendly techniques?

Personally, I would pray and read the bible. Attending daily mass is the most powerful thing to fight negative energy. But most on this forum are different so I will provide what I learned from JoyofSatan website that I used to use.

Visualize yourself filled with white light and afirm, “I am filled with powerful, protective bright white light” about 32 times. You continue to visualize yourself filled with the white light while saying the affirmations out loud or in your head.

You can use this method on your house as well.
Visualize your house filled with white light. Affirm, “My house is filled with powerful, protective, bright white light.” Do like I said above (continue to visualize your house filled with powerful, protective bright white light as you say the affirmations about 32 times.

There is also an aura of protection meditation on the JoyofSatan website that works. There are other things that also work on that website.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html
www.joyofsatan.org
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

2 Likes

White sage ash. Go into trance and put some on yourself and at key points around your house (doorways, windows, areas of high energy and interaction). How did you get so much death energy in the house?

Have a dog or two (not Black) . For some reason dogs are a repellent of death energy. Probably they have too much Yang

1 Like

Dogs are linked to the wild hunt, the wild hunt being a time where many various Gods, such as Odin, Gwyn Ap Nudd, and Cernunnos ride with dogs black and white ones to chase and capture the dead to move them on.

1 Like

A lot of distorted beings present themselves as a black dog
At least that happen where I live

Long and unpleasant story cut short, there’s some sort of death energy power source that’s causing disturbed energy in the house, and it’s trapping beings in it because they can’t move easily in this energy. It’s making them angry and stuff. Orlee told me to use the power source to boost my own power, and Archaelus showed me in a dream about the power source, then he said, “Use transubstantiation.” but I’ve no idea how to do this. How do I turn the disturbed energy into better energy, and how do I use the power source to boost my own power for workings and such?

Summon your guides and go to the powersource. Ask/demand it allow you to use its power and ask/command it to teach you its ways. That should get the process started.

Yeah but are there some exercises a necromancer would use to transubstantiate the energy?

Yes but I dont feel comfortable sharing or teaching such things.

1 Like

Know I’m a bit late, but I wanted to share that I’m familiar with a place in Central America where they believe if you’re being followed by a black dog it’s an evil spirit and if you look back at it then it will do something bad to you. Supposedly, only a white dog (that would -hopefully- appear nearby) can save you and will protect you from the evil black dog.
I thought your comment about distorted spirits presenting themselves as black dogs was really interesting as it relates to the folklore I shared.

1 Like