How to charge your seals and increase the energy of your systems

What I am proposing to you is a method that can serve you to increase the vibration of your seals
The procedure is very simple,
1 Once you have created your seal, get some greaseproof paper and cut it out a little larger than your seal
2 Get yourself a Ferrite magnet (NO DEODYMIUM)
3 Get some black copy paper

4 Place the wax paper on your seal
5 On top of the wax paper, place a piece of carbon paper with the carbon side on the wax paper
6 Take the ferrite magnet and start rubbing the carbon paper for a few minutes, with very fast rotary movements
after a few minutes your sigil will be charged with just enough energy to cast your spell.

Try it yourself, the results will improve

6 Likes

:thinking: I think I have all those things in the house.

But why not neodymium? Those are supercharged. You can get a 75 pound magnet about the size of a quarter… and 300 pound is still easy to put in you pocket.

Might be fun to charge the sigil for a servitor with a big neodymium :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I got a pkg of reg iron magnets from the hardware store :face_with_monocle: Have to think of a simple test. Now the weekend is over and time for work again

1 Like

Ferrite is the most suitable, you can also try neodymium but by measuring you will find that the results are distinctly different.
The ferrite one holds the charge longer

2 Likes

A magnet to be inserted at the base of the seal, is fine, the important thing is to put it on the right side or correct polarity for what we want to do, remove or insert everything changes

2 Likes

certainly, it depends on the seal you are using and for which function you are using it, there is a polarity to attract on the witness what you want the seal to do or to remove

2 Likes

This is a practical example to load the witness of the function of the seal, the witness is inserted between the copy paper and the seal.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

what group are you talking about

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Do you think transferring it to the water could be made where it’s a one time thing and permanent?

I have potenized some things and then locked the potency on it.

1 Like

yes you can do it, but remember that the water is not permanent, the memory disperses releasing energy, to retain the memory the glass that will contain the water must be made of lead

3 Likes

Is there anyway to make it permanent?

1 Like

I have read that you can put the sigil under the water or even a word or affirmation and it goes into the water.

2 Likes

Maybe add energy to it to bring life to it.

1 Like

How do you use Radionics with Demons? Are you doing anything different?

1 Like

I don’t work with demons, at least not yet, but this gives me the idea of simplifying the work of loading and vivifying sigils. Because the stare method doesn’t work for me :frowning:

1 Like

Hey can you talk about your results from doing this?

Welcome @Chris3me It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3