How to charge sigil with Technology? Best ways

• Place it on/under a device that is plugged in and charging
  • Open the image on your computer and play a video game on top of it
  • Use the sigil as your background or screensaver or just leave it up for a while to be charged by the screen’s light and energy of the computer
  • Open the sigil in a paint or photo editing program, cut it to pieces, and delete them (like you would tear up a piece of paper)
  • Place the sigil on/near speakers and play music (match the music to the intent of the sigil)
  • Post the sigil on social media with the intent that it charge with every like/reblog/thumbs up/etc.

Most of this seems…like wishful thinking. If sigils were passively charged in any meaningful way, we’d stick them out in the sunlight and call it good, right? While I have seen sigils charged passively and done so, it wasn’t through technology, but by people actively looking at it and thinking of it.

There is also the issue of why would I need to passively charge it? It’s much more efficient to do it in a session, not passively, where the energy disperses over time. It isn’t efficient at all. Could you give some actual use-cases for using these techniques?

I’ve also noticed there isn’t any sort of send off with this. This may be problematic. What may also be problematic is that after imprinting this sigil for long periods of time, you have a problem letting go of it to let it do its work. Any recommendations for that?

5 Likes

I actually asked to charge this sigils with technology,

I am like you. don’t exactly know this biggest part,

Technology.

I Usually used Napkin sigils very efficient way (Napkin Alchemy).

Some Pirate ways.

I mean I am pretty sure you can create radionic machines that can charge sigils. :thinking: How effective will they be without the operator is something I can’t compute at the moment. Maybe it will work just fine because maybe you alsoccharged the machine as well.

Wha

So your first post was more of a question than methods you tried and tested?

1. Is really true, at creating multiple sigils (sigil of sigils). Some are overcharged for example) some moderators ahven’t pass it. It is About magnum opus.
    It’s about a story and energy in story, which at last time very low, so I am asking new ways of restoring energy and make Kaif for Myself.
  2. Rather than advice. I Am trying to connect technology and napkin sigils.
1 Like