How to channel anger against the enemy?

Btw, don’t you have an ex as well to welcome him anytime he wishes in your house and to state that he’s your best friend forever… Since your partner’s ex is welcome, why not your too🤔 Or your new coach from the gym suddenly to become your BFF🤔

2 Likes

Unfortunately, my ex precisely doesn’t talk to me and have even abandonned our child, so this route doesn’t work. I even tried therapy and I’m still bothered, so I decided that enough spending money on working on myself, for once, I’d like to change my situation in a different way.

For now, I’m only armed with GoM books, so I’m not familiar with how to work with other spirits. I read that Naamah can be dangerous?

Thank you WhiteHeart. I’m thinking exactly that.

I think she also subtly manipulated her child against me and we had a rough patch, so making big efforts (and some magic) with the child for her to love me is something that she might not like.

1 Like

It is often the case that when somebody is suffering, they will hide this suffering from others. This is even more true for couples. If there is strain in their relationship, they are more than likely not telling people about it.

I have seen the Angels of Wrath do some amazing things. If you still feel extreme fury, then feel free to do more of these rituals until your anger has subsided. Alone they can be quite effective, but their real power comes when combined to work in harmony.

1 Like

No demon is dangerous as long as you address him/her with respect and you trully wish to create a relationship with him/her, not only to use and utilize them as servants, put them in triangles etc. Yep, they’re dangerous indeed. And if treated bad they will reply with the same.
As far as your ex or gym couch - I was just kidding. Suggesting that it might be a good idea to demonstrate close JUST FRIENDLY relationship with another man and see if he’ll be as happy as he is right now having his ex as a BFF who could even drop in your house whenever she likes…
Other than that - whenever addressed properly goddess Naamah will cure all the pain from past and present relationships and will put all your enemies to the place when you want them to be.

2 Likes

Shinri,
I did the “create hatred” ritual from Angels of wrath, but the author states that this ritual either works or fails. Do you suggest using several rituals, so that at least one sticks? Or repeating the same one?

1 Like

The author also states that if the ritual appears to not work, it may just be that the time is not yet right for the magick to take full effect. The relationship may be quite strong and resistant to deterioration at this precise moment.

In cases like this, it is best to acknowledge the current state of things and use the knowledge that you have gained to consider your next move. Now would be a good time to re-group and consider your overall objective. What is your ultimate goal? Do you want to bring great destruction to this person, or do you just want to push them out of your life?

A part of me is hesitant to share this, but here is a sequence for an effective opening for your attack - Cause Blindness, A Shield Against Fear, Destroy Defenses, Confuse and Disrupt, Bind Your Enemy.

From here you may proceed according to your design. Causing additional harm and destruction can bring the weakness you may require to move forward with your other plans. Such measures can bring someone to a place where your other magick can be more effective. If your goal is to remove them from your life, this may be the ideal time to stir hatred and force exile. Or you can bring additional punishment and judgement prior to this - this is your choice. Whatever you choose to do in the middle, it is wise to conclude your attack with Silence and Triumph. Ensure that any loose ends have been tied up. Bind again if you sense this is required.

Do what is required to satisfy your wrath, but do not dally and play with your food. Perform the rituals and be done with it. Wash your hands of the matter and move forward with your life, free now from your enemy.

1 Like

You asking for too much too soon if it’s just couple weeks effort. Breaking up someone takes time especially if they have history. Some people are already broken up, they just happen to be living together cuz of invisible shackles. You’ve seen people together yet their hearts and connection isn’t there. It’s them together out of habbit.

@shinri sometimes its great to play with the food. The lingering taste. the wonderful smell. The slowness of it going down your belly. The scrumptious flavor as you chew properly smashing , grinding, tearing your target apart. The slow torture of demolishing the food has it’s reward. =o) The enjoyment. happy happy joy joy!! sometimes the process is more fun than the goal. that’s just me. haha.

2 Likes

My statements were more in-line with the energy of this particular magick.

Don’t get me wrong, sometimes it’s fun to play a little, but sometimes you just want to move on with your life, you know?

2 Likes

Thank you Shinri, that’s what I want to do.

I’m getting the hang of layered spells and I know this has to be done “responsibly”, i.e. I want to cause what I suffered more or less and then move on, as nothing else worked for me. And with this anger, I can not advance in life.

1 Like

Wisepup, you made me laugh lol

This particular couple doesn’t live together (they live like 35 min away from each other, so it take effort to see each other) and they don’t have children and the’ve been together about 3 years, so it seems to me that as soon as the problems start, there’s no need for them to continue.

It’s amazing to have a forum where you can openly discuss revenge!

1 Like

You know what i mean. Any investment with couples mean there is a bond and it takes time to break it up if you have no interaction with them being out of sight.

I don’t call it revenge. I call it justice or universal balance. The universe have to put right what is wrong. =o)

1 Like

hello i found this your comment :

Use the mantras and see how black serpents come out from portals" Aperiatur terra et germinet serpentes " and " ascendat serpentes "
these serpents bite your target and envenom her or him with illness and death. In goetia are also powerful spirits who can extra help with poisonous serpents like :heart: Valac :heart:

on this topic : ,How to channel anger against the enemy? "
well, so, hmm if i would call Valak´s enn and tell him and asked him problem with people… can he take care about them and if yes after how long it can take of time … make em … :latin_cross: … ?

thanks, L.

1 Like

That was an excellent comment

1 Like

yes it was and what you about the questions ? :grin:

1 Like

Enn vibrating slowly calling the black snakes of the underworld. Watch the sigil and push energy inside it. At the same time visualise black smoke and the black snakes around the target. And than when the snakes penetrate the holes of the target and the black smoke is blackening the body of the target, say it is done. If correctly done the target shall suffer a big loss the same night as the ritual or the next 24 hours and will be upset more than a week, that is if the target doesn’t drop dead.

1 Like

thanks, ussually when i whisper enns, untill i see colorfull spots ( when i do have closed eyes ) and sometimes i feel be high? . also i feel itchying and /or vibration on my body. so i ussually i tell my … desire … also i say to the spirit words as , please and ,thanks

1 Like

today i willl try call to andras… i hope he wont … hurt me or some memeber of family

1 Like

must i be in magic circle when i will call/invoke him ?

1 Like

Indeed, the magic circle is totally necessary

1 Like