How to call archangel michael!

Also known as michahel

Color-red,white
Element- Fire
Direcion-south
Zodiac- if i recal correcly leo
Planetery- mercury, sun

He aids in knowledge,healing ,courage mastery of self and gives perfect guidance teaches magic in all areas,chakra work and aids kundalini development,can help with curses i think he also knows about necromancy which scares me :dizzy_face:

He helps in serius matters like disasters or anything related to worldwide balance but hasent completed the task i gave him ( you can find it in my topics intro&project) and tought me very important things regarding martial arts and is ABSOLUTLY INCRERIBLE in protecion also if any entity or parasyte is bothering you he will destroy it .

Hes energy feels very hot you surely will be overwhelmed . Hes caring loving but strict with me at least hes also hard to reach if you havent good senses i think i made first contact with him on the 5th time i tryed?. Not sure.

To call him first try being as much pure as possible on what you consume what you think say and act also do a banishin on your altar space and have the room clean. If you work with demons you wont have a problem but i would recomend not calling any on the day of your summoning. I have found online EA’s sigils for archangels

But im not so good with drawing as it is very difficult so i use this…

I also like to design a small sword on the corner sides.

I call him by getting into deep trance close my eyes start thinking him intensly and the main purpose i need him for then think shortly on my strenth and what i get out of this act
Then start imagining a huge flaming cyrcle around me and hes sigil on very very redish fire in front of me while whispering hes name like hymn singing. When i feel ready i start chanting

AVE MICHAEL ( 3 times)
Invoko michael-Gladium portat
Ia io michahel adoro te aperatiur caeli
Perveni michahel imperator tiphereth
Concelebrate domine michahel archangele
Archangel michael come join me i summon you leader of seraphim come to my temple.

I call him michahel you can replace it with michael you can also use angel incantations if you see fit igot info from V.K jehannum he has a hymn which i cut and used my imagination to make this and the flaming method is something i personaly use dont know why you can find the original invocation in hes forum go check him out and also check joy of satan they really helped me with meditations both have much info.

I dont think i forgot anything i hope you progress fast to the best version of yourself :slight_smile: HAIL ARCHANGEL MICHAEL!!!

15 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Great post! Thanks for sharing!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes