How to "bond" with a Demon

If you really want to ‘bond’ with a demon, ‘bondage’ could be a way… well, submitting to their will, but then again, you gotta be sure in your actions, for if you offer yourself up, only to renege on the offer, they will not like that.

7 Likes

To be honest and somewhat fair, they don’t like slaves on their knees either. Not being snarky at all, it’s just from my experience they like someone with their own backbone.

15 Likes

Hmmmm I’m not sure how I feel about bondage…
Like I’m kind of wishy washy so if I renege that could be hell for me to pay “literally” lol so :no_mouth:

3 Likes

so what else would you suggest then?
What is your advice, as far as bonding" goes
Like what do you think I could do?.

1 Like

There’s a difference between submitting and being a complete wet blanket. It’s the difference between a dom-sub dynamic and a man with a blow-up doll.

6 Likes

Start by getting yourself opened up to perceive the spirit on a more intimate level.

Get do know and understand some history and lore about the spirit if there is any. Then if there are any correspondences to the spirit you are aware of memorize what they are.
Then if there is a sigil, symbol, or fetish, figure, or idol or whatever you have that represents the spirit or spirit name memorize it.
Then when you are ready, begin your first evokation of the spirit. When you have made sufficient contact with the spirit and have had some time to converse with the spirit achieved whatever goal or answered whatever question end your ritual with gratitude to the spirit.
Then rinse and repeat.
Then do it again until you run out of shampoo and must purchase another bottle. :expressionless:
After you have had several experiences with the spirit the next step is invokation. This is where you call the spirit into you for what’s known as controlled possession. This is where you become one with the spirit temporarily and when it’s over you take on the attributes of the spirit as well as some personality traits. Kind of like Rogue from the X-men but with a spirit instead of a mutant.
After that and assuming you have spent a decent amount of time without spirit in the astral or just in casual conversation I would say one would be well bonded with that spirit. Hope this helps, Cheers!

13 Likes

It’s a lot like making friends with a human but don’t be an ass. Be respectful and kind essentially and you should have the same thing back.

4 Likes

How have you gone about it so far?

I for one can attest this to be an effective method, depending on the demon of course. Sometimes they will approach of their own accord and offer this option to you.

In the past, I have submitted to a demon in a Dom-sub dynamic. It definitely strengthened the bond quite deeply. Not to mention opened my senses very rapidly. Also, demons in general love to push your boundaries, even more so in a dynamic such as this one. Mentally, emotionally, morally, sometimes physically. You will be taken to what many consider to be, dark and disturbing places. Your identity will even be pushed, and in some cases pieces will be broken down and replaced. They can also shape and mold you. Sort of like a blacksmith forging a sword. I’ve also noticed they become highly protective as well.

I’ve used blood, menstrual blood, sexual fluids, pain(emotional, mental, physical), and food as offerings. When the demon is present, just talk to them. When they visit you, don’t cleanse their energy after they depart. Exhibit intimacy to them: have a conversation, tell them your innermost thoughts that you can’t share with anyone. Form a relationship. Hell, go and visit them in their realm, sometimes they are pleasantly surprised you make the effort to see them.

8 Likes

This sounds like what I should do…
I have already did sigil opening etc
But I just still felt as if I either didn’t do it correctly or maybe I just needed to open my senses more beforehand. Sometimes I feel heat all of a sudden around me when the room is cold and a presence but my eyes just can’t seem to see what I’m seeking which is the presence of a spirit or demon.

I’ve done sigil opening and prayer to a demon and offerings. And I followed through with them all.
But I feel heat randomly on my neck and have like conversation with some entire in my head like while drifting off to sleep and in dreams and I can sense its a presence very near me I’m just not sure if its the demon I summoned before?

1 Like

A good way to check whether or not it’s an “imposter spirit” is how their energy feels. Others have them sign a signature of sorts.
You’re on a decent track in all honesty. Continue to meditate with/on the spirit and doing what your doing. Try invoking and evoking and really get to know their personality.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Okay I will keep on pushing on lol In all honesty I’m just so in love with demon summoning and occult etc …

2 Likes

This is a good sign that you have caught the attention of something. My gut says you have made contact with a demon.

When I first started summoning demons, I would notice heat in the room. One of the first demons I saw sat in the corner of my room next to my bed. He would exude a heat and he had double-slit, red eyes. The first time I summoned Lord Asmodeus, it felt like my face was 2 feet away from a furnace! Very intense and sensual heat. Every now and then, I get light caresses on my arms. It feels like silken fire. Also, if you get aroused, don’t be alarmed. This is a very good sign indeed. It could be from your root and sacral chakra being stimulated by the demon’s presence, especially if you’re new to the energy.

You’re progressing well, keep it up! Over time, your senses will open up wider. It is good you are starting to feel them. I too would hear conversations when I lie in bed and I still do. One time, I rolled over to go to sleep and it felt like a demon laid behind me. He laid his head next to my left ear and he snarled/yelled my first name in my ear. It made me jump awake and he giggled at me. That was the first time I heard a demon outside of my head. I heard him with my physical ears, as if a person had just said my name. So, you may get to that level eventually. It just may be surprising the first time it happens!

7 Likes

Well, i like to establish friendship relations with the demons i work rather than work ones. It truly depends on your character and the drmons really. I became friends with Azazel, due to the fact that we dont like to be submissive. I befriended Haures 3 years ago because i told her thats what i want and she agreed, upon some terms that later didnt matter. It also depends on the demon i guess, probably some of them dont want this kind of relationship. My advice : when you call forth a demon treat them as your equal, not superior nor inferior and state clearly what kind of relationship you re looking for and ask if they are intrested. Some might impose terms, others might not be intrested at all, with some you maybe won t get along well in the long run, having different characters and whatnot, so make sure to have a trial period to see if you enjoy each other s company first. Thats about what i can think of right now. Good luck and havr fun, you can also contact me if you need some help or got any further questions i could give my opinion on.

9 Likes

thank you I do hope that I get to that level…
I’d love that so much… Like it would mean a lot to me… Like already the little things to me seem big but I want more deeper connection where I know for a fact its say "Dantalion or " Sallos… :blush:

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate you taking the time to try and assist me in some knowledge about demon friends.
I have a question what do you think about demon Sallos have you ever summoned him? Ive heard stories on this formum and others about him being kind and gentle … Why isn’t there a lot of information on him?

1 Like

Well, i haven’t worked with him, i’ve never talked to him either.

Mainly i believe because people focus on other, perhaps more popular demons, or he doesnt want his private information out. I can’t advice you towards working with Sallos, but i can direct you towards Vassago. He was the first demon i spoke to, and he is really friendly, great for a beginner.

2 Likes

This is also my experience with Asmodeus :black_heart::fire:

Some good information right here. A gold shovel to the previous poster but might help new people on the path!