How to Bind customers to always tip 20%?

Talismaic work seems best for this.And King Paimon should be help you with this, he is a master manipulator after all :thinking:
Also Nikita might help too.

1 Like

Seems like a tall order to fill. You’re talking about influencing a huge number of vastly different people, all to be forced to tip you for service; that’s a lot of moving parts. Mind you I’m not saying it’s impossible to magically influence a room full of people to your benefit, what I am saying is doing so in a restaurant to force them to tip you 20%+ is highly improbable. Seems to me you’re setting yourself up for failure.

A better idea is to create a spell or enchantment that makes you the best waiter/server in the business, so that people are inclined to tip you. Think of it as a form of magnetism: use magic to make yourself the sort of professional server that charms people into tipping him.

Or perhaps devise a sigil (that is innocuous looking and not occult and creepy!) that you draw on their receipt, charged with the intent to tip you a lot.

Or, if this is for someone else, then create a charm that heightens their energy and professionalism, and makes them magnets for tips.

Or, another idea, use magic to land a new and better paying job, in a better restaurant, that has good tippers.

Or, you can also try a bit of Lesser Magic. Invest in a large bag of chocolate mints, or other treats, (something like this) and give out a couple to every customer when you hand them their receipt. Doing that, along with a brief “Thank You” written on the back of the receipt, has been shown to greatly increase patron generosity.

Or, try all three! The mints + the “Thank You! (signed) desmonX + (magical innocuous sigil)” and watch the money roll in!

Edit - Yes I realize that you said you yourself aren’t a server, but I got onto my roll and didn’t want to stop! If my tips don’t help you maybe your friends can try them?

me too, but if you’re in America you should go in with the understanding that you need to tip.

I know I could create other avenues like another job, or source of income. I stuck to this problem because I seek to challenge myself.

1 Like

I can respect a good challenge. Good luck and let us know how it worked out for you!

In america u eill see a tip percent, 3 choices up to 20/ percent. Not sure law of atracion works here, bcse u can call lots of spirts, but u want the full place, peopls tip 20,/i knw a girl who get $75 tip. On 14,lunche,shes a magnet. Not witch. Ok looking, may be if place be fumigate, purify and place a talisman to bury, or call godes of money, instead of man gods. Maybe runes for wealth under bar, or tables, or a bath to atrac more customer whit generous heart

1 Like

That’s awesome, I love this strategy! And it seems like you could tailor your ideas to a ton of different jobs.