How to become totally self independent

Let’s say I want finally detache myself from all other people and weak emotions so that I become totally with cold emotions and forget eveything about love or the need of other people existence.indeed it’s a hard task but any ideas about how to get to such state?

1 Like

Sounds terribly depressing and would otherwise make using magick completely pointless. I say that because if you have no emotions then there is no desire.

However, if you want to go that route you’ll want to go the path of shutting down all outside influence, care, and desire.

Good luck

5 Likes

Loneliness has never been considered as depression cause,instead ,false people and bad social experiments are.the loneliness I meant is about self respect -independence

1 Like

Accept and know that all beings are part of yourself given various forms and representations. That could make you more attached or it could allow you to disregard everyone because you will see them as parts of the whole.

That’s just off the top of my head.

1 Like

Magick has never been about the external beings bro☺,it’s about chaging your mindset I believe

The best way to defeat the spectre of Loneliness is to embrace it. Once you truly understand it, it holds no power over you.

1 Like

Sounds like a right hand path ideology!!

1 Like

Didn’t say it was…

Said, if you have no desire which is attached to emotion then there is no point to magick because what could you hope to gain?

But no matter, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours

2 Likes

It’s not wrong. You can have all the people in the world around you and still be lonely.

2 Likes

Also:
“Magick is the art of causing change internally and
externally in accordance with the Will. Magick is the
art of transformation into a sense of divine
consciousness, thus it is meant to improve and assist
the Luciferian.”
-Michael W. Ford, The Bible of the Adversary

2 Likes

Haha. I don’t draw hard lines. I go with my gut. Fwiw, I don’t detach from everyone but I do see the universe as one living, breathing thing.

2 Likes

We evolved as social beings, so being totally self independent contradits our true nature.
I believe we should take care of our relationships, they have a great value even from biological reasons only.
Neocortex, the part of the brain that makes us humans, if not stimulated enough, can cause many functional disorders, starting from depression to some very serious conditions.
Many confuse toxic realationships with dependence, I guess that’s the problem.

1 Like