How to become famous?

I’ll sure learn more about Botis :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess give people a reason to watch you, then start doing magick to get yourself noticed/obsessed over by the population

1 Like

lol so true provide them with value and they will pay you for it

well you do know that Hollywood is corrupt as fuck. So you will most likely have to suck the dick of high ranking executives to actually become famous. No i am not being sarcastic. Things really are quite that bad. Many actors have reported the same.

You don’t necessarily need to become famous to fck a celebrity. No one knows who Dolly Parton’s husband is for example, and no one cares. You think two famous people together have a great relationship? Not necessarily true. Sometimes it is better to have partner who hides from the spotlight and never wants to be seen by anyone. Then the relationship is somewhat “easier” cause it is out of the tabloids and crap.

Yes magick can do that. I haven’t worked with her but I highly suggest the greek godess of fame Pheme or Ossa. She should be able to help you there. Just make sure you have a reason to become famous, ie, something you’re actually good at. Reminder that magick isn’t a cheat code.

2 Likes

well, glamour magick and enchantment.

But do you really seek to be an empty shell?

empty what? lol

2 Likes

Glamour magick makes you APPEAR desirable and different. It doesn’t actually change you.

2 Likes

can you tell more about it? please

1 Like

Damn thought you left the forum. Wasn’t the whole reason you wanted to become famous to date someone?

1 Like

I was a simp then dude :joy: . I am way over that thing.

1 Like

Ah nice! What’re your goals now if I can ask?

1 Like

My only goal rn is to form a clan and reach godhood.
I am starting from very bottom, currently I am doing chakra stuff, evocations, core shamanism, little hermetics and energy works.
Hope I will be able to accomplish what I want :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well damn. Good luck!!

Sent a pm.

1 Like

Seems that no magick is permanent, and from my experience glamour magick has only ever lasted a short amount of time for me. A talisman would probably be best if you want to experience it for a long time though.
Glamour magick usually changes other’s perception of you, or notice traits about you that are attractive. You can also use magick for some physical changes but also to dress well and develop other physical skills that make you attractive.

Also, good to see you still on here. Like @dagar, I was also surprised. Good luck with your journey!

1 Like

Thanks man.

Ohh I get it. Thank you for explaining.

I was always on the forum :sweat_smile: , I had not posted for a while but I was learning from here. I had made few threads recently too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes