i wanna know is it possible to become extremely handsome using magic/mind power

and i mean it literally

i have seen some beauty spells but they are all fake

suggest me some real simple methods/spells

i am a beginner and i can not do long hard evocations

pls suggest me something simple

like some spell/ritual or probably some mind power technique like visualization

1 Like

If you entrain your own mind into handsome features and the feeling of being so, you really will become more like that. There are many people who are considered beautiful with appearances that don’t seem fitting. It’s in their attitude and overall feeling that exudes this. A simple change in clothing can make one feel good and so that can be built upon more and more. You can manipulate other peoples minds but it’s your own in this case that will be most useful and enjoyable. Change your beliefs to suit you.

4 Likes

Well in terms of shapeshifting… you are probably going to want to start at evocation, because for humans, things like shapeshifting and other types of superpowers (flight, teleportation) is a lot harder to achieve. It isn’t that it is essentially harder to achieve, but in a world where we have a set of ingrained psychospiritual values placed on rigidity, you gotta do a lot more, and these skills require a lot of skill and energy to pull off. Not saying that it essentially takes long, for some it would be easier than others, but you be prepared for such a skill to require years of practice, and that is after you have already gained proficiency in basic arts.

You mentioned that beauty spells don’t work, and although I would agree that most of them may not be effectively planned, I’m not sure you are looking at it in a way for it to succeed. Beauty spells aren’t necessarily transformation spells, at least not physically. Beauty spells, at least for those who are not able to make immediate physical change, is based on changing etheric qualities, and thus changing people’s perception of you. You may not look different physically, but people will perceive you as good-looking, regardless of physical appearance. This is how I have seen these things work, and this could be as simple as opening you heart chakra really.

But your perspective is really what might get in the way. If you already perceive yourself as butt ugly, and have some Brad-Pitt fantasy of looking like a Hollywood heartthrob, than you have already lost. You got to at least think that you look good to someone already. Having narrow views about personal self-image is already the downfall, because it honestly makes no sense in terms of beauty, which is a very subjective category.

If you are serious about learning to shapeshift, I suggest getting started with energy work like Qigong and/or Kundalini Yoga, because you are going to need it. I would also suggest getting familiar with the dreamscape, and getting yourself ready for active exploration in that realm. A lot of auric and spiritual work can be done in this realm in relatively short amounts of time, albeit that you gotta be smart with it. Lastly, evocation can really help here, and for you, this might be something you start learning as soon as you pick up energy work.

In the meantime, if you want to change how beautiful you appear, you got to first realize how subjective that really is. Once you realize that all beautiful people can be considered ugly, then you got a lot easier time figuring out what’s going on. Really, you’re just looking to change how people perceive you, which can easily be done with sigil opening, evocation, or simply energy work done on the heart chakra. But physical transformation is not the first place to look, unless you really feel you can naturally master it like tying shoes. If you feel that inclined toward it, then you’re good. Otherwise, you got a lot more means that are more immediate to the normal beginner, which might be better even if you got a “natural” transformation ability. And like Undead is saying, your perspective has to be very broad really, and you have to at least accept that you are already handsome to someone.

4 Likes

It is possible to steal, copy, or translate physical assets of others. Ask to be put in contact with a spirit who specializes in this.

2 Likes

@Sultitan_Itan , what physical assets could you steal , copy , or translate ?
Could you copy someone’s height for example ?
Would you have to translate if you were Chinese and they were European ? j/k
But I am serious about what you could do with other’s physical assets .

you can copy any physical assets if you get to the right place you can even turn apples into oranges.

1 Like

It was explained to me in terms of pattern and structure. Anything structural can be transferred or duplicated. Anything you can precision-specify and name that is attributable to structure, or “the knowledge of the body.”

Here’s an example I was given…

You could NOT steal someone’s singing talent, but you COULD specify and copy the tone and conditioning of the mouth and throat muscles, diaphragm, etc. But you would still have to take singing lessons.

You could copy bone and facial structure - I was told complexion and skin tone are particularly easy.

I wouldn’t use this to change height, though. If you’ll make a survey of the literature around medical hypnosis, you’ll find that enough success has already been had in that area to indicate that this is already a natural capability of the mind, so there’s probably a simpler approach to be had here.

Just dive in with channeling and evocation and ask around for someone who can do this. It obviously won’t be any use to you until you’ve developed enough to be able to communicate with a spirit.

3 Likes

[quote=“Ram, post:1, topic:1597”]ok guys

here is the thing

i wanna know is it possible to become extremely handsome using magic/mind power

and i mean it literally

i have seen some beauty spells but they are all fake

suggest me some real simple methods/spells

i am a beginner and i can not do long hard evocations

pls suggest me something simple

like some spell/ritual or probably some mind power technique like visualization[/quote]

It seems someone wants to be incredibly handsome. But I think you guys are missing the bigger picture of all of this. I have come in to give you good direction in your quest Ram. I will make all of this much simpler.

In America, if you want to appear handsome you should get a 9 inch penis (or some big titties if you’re female) and $1,000,000. Once you figure it out, you should let everyone here know how you did it.

It also sounds like confidence may be a problem, in which case the above advice still stands.

In any case I suggest you practice evocations, because in your words you “cannot practice long hard evocations”. Well, if you want a long hard penis or some big titties, I suspect you must first be able to hold a big, long, hard evocation.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

3 Likes

Something else to keep in mind. Two points can be connected in an infinite number of ways, but those ways are not equivalent, nor will they get you equal results. In other words, there are MANY different approaches to any goal. I was directed very deliberately to the information I was given, which means it’s probably going to be useful to me. I’m sure there are thousands of routes you can go to get what you’re looking for, so don’t just fix on the first one you find out about.

All that aside, I tend to try very hard to take the psycho-talk as granted. There are lots of practical, tactical reasons for wanting to change appearance. In practical magic, the process tends to deal with the underlying psychological problems and the overt situational ones - and remember there’s no difference between inside and outside. So I try to lay off that kind of thinking. Okay, so their “real” problem is disliking their appearance AND lacking confidence. You don’t psycho-analyze someone for repainting his house because he wants it to look nicer.

I think identification of the self with the body tends to be the starting point of a lot of trouble. If we see the body as the carriage of the God-self, then there’s no need to interpret the desire for a travel upgrade as a sign of mental illness. We’d be better to ask why a King would ride in a beat up jalopy. It doesn’t make him any less a King, but it’s not doing him any favors either.

2 Likes

There is no way to change the observations of the entire world. If you are ugly then you are shit out of luck. Now, it you wanted to change the observations of a specific person or possible a group of people it can be done. But nothing physical will actually change about you.

Anyone who has experimented with vampirism or experienced possession can assure that sudden dramatic changes in physical appearance are not just possible but nearly mundane.

1 Like

I have experienced possession and any minimal ligering physical effects only last a short while after they have left your body. I would suggest to anyone wanting to improve thier appearance to get off thier dead ass and work out. Just my opinion. If you have enough motivation to work a ritual, seems you may also have enough motivation to improve you life, that includes physical health. How can you be a living god if you can’t get off the damn TV long enough to be one. Ritual isn’t the only part of being a living god. Ambition in all aspects of your life is needed, and hell, that may require some work on your part in this physical world we are incarnated into. Demons aren’t going to grant your every wish if you are too weak willed to at least make some attempt on your own; rephrase: you can’t expect to sit back and be lazy and have the whole world come to you without any physical effort on your part.

1 Like

I was just using that as an example that something some people “know” is impossible is in fact quite common and merely doesn’t fit within the hive-mind’s narrative construct of “reality.” Even in the method I cited above, physical exercise, nutrition, etc., are obviously required.

I’m rapidly coming to the conclusion that either you program reality or it programs you, and that habitual verbal deference to “common sense” may be a gravely dangerous error. People who don’t automatically fill in “common sense” mentally and need it vocalized for them are already doomed, so why skew everything to their level?

either one is plugged into the “Consensual Reality” or one is re-creating a new reality.
it depends on belief and persistence.

Your physical looks NOR penis size do not matter.Nor do access to liquid cash.
Alignment of your energy centers and use of “the great voice” can get you whatever you need.

I disagree with the part about penis size! Bigger penis = bigger magick. Plain and simple!

[quote=“Magus shadow, post:15, topic:1597”]Your physical looks NOR penis size do not matter.Nor do access to liquid cash.
Alignment of your energy centers and use of “the great voice” can get you whatever you need.[/quote]

[quote=“PHORBABOR, post:16, topic:1597”]I disagree with the part about penis size! Bigger penis = bigger magick. Plain and simple!

[quote=“Magus shadow, post:15, topic:1597”]Your physical looks NOR penis size do not matter.Nor do access to liquid cash.
Alignment of your energy centers and use of “the great voice” can get you whatever you need.[/quote][/quote]

Is that your blasting rod?

I’d love to know how to manifest very good looking facial features and the ideal body shape also

How to become extremely handsome:

workout
Brush/Floss
stay well groomed
(more important than the top 3) make lots of money
(more important than the top 4) Learn how to be charming

your welcome :wink:

2 Likes

[quote=“Icarus, post:19, topic:1597”]How to become extremely handsome:

workout
Brush/Floss
stay well groomed