How to become energy vampire at will in public?

I have considered making this post for few days. Over the past few months/years even, i have been coming more selfish, materialistic. My empathy has been fading too. I want energy to keep my body vital, skin glowing, have full vision etc. i,d be at the back of uber trying to concentrate to withdraw little but of energy from the driver to test out the waters. Hoping once I have made the connection can even use compulsion on them too.
So far no luck. I dont want to work with any diety. Just looking for some practical exercises I can work on to develop this ability. And put it to work in public.

Please help. Any books etc would be greatly appreciated.

I’m also very much interested in the topic.

I think you have to first create an intense emotional situation with someone. So like a girl or whatever, lead her on, then break up suddenly. It will cause her to open up her energy and emotional body to you. Then you can sit in meditation, and try to empty your mind, and then visualize biting her arm and draining her energy. The more details in the visualization, like the setting, say a forest, the ambiance of the forest, the more detailed the meditation visualization, the more powerful it becomes. Then just visualize you draining out her life energy.

Otherwise just going around try to vamp random people, may or may not work. I don’t know, there’s probably some members here who can shed more light on the topic.

Conner Kendall has a simple and a more advanced technique he shares on his YouTube (he’s known as The Infernal Obelisk)
I’m not sure if he shares this tip (it’s been a while since I watched these vids), but if not. It helps to least visualize yourself to be an empty vessel or even a vacuum. That way the energy flows to you more naturally.

4 Likes

Do not mess with someone driving. Just sit at a park or mall and try to make people turn around and look back at you.

Here are some books. Also get John Kreiter’s psychic vampire self defense book.

2 Likes

I would suggest going to a place that’s a crowded and full of people. Like concert or club and practice feeding on the energy released there as it will be mostly energy released from pleasure and having a good time. I like the black tentacle method collecting the released golden sparks of energy in the area.

3 Likes

This seems very specific and just not my cup of tea. I dont have emotional depth to invest myself i to someone for a long time and deal with their drama tbh.

Thank you. The description seems self explanatory. But is this method explain in depth somewhere?

@Asabove There isnt really a right way to do it, different people will have different methods. Some will have a vacuum they envision thst draws energy in. Another method will be like mine tenacles that draw the prana into them. Others will create a gaseous mist that encompasses the area and then draw it back to themselves. You need to discover what works for you.

1 Like