How to become a shapeshifter?

Kinda surprised I couldn’t find one these, are there any methods to become a shapeshifter? It would be extremely useful, I think.

1 Like

I think south east asian black magic focuses on that

2 Likes
1 Like

Step 1: Shapeshift mentally with your imagination
Step 2: Shapeshift in the astral

1 Like

just go to the astral where you can be whatever you want while there.

if you mean physically than you can’t outside of mental shifts.

2 Likes

my grandmother was a voodoo priestess and she talked to me about that shamans in africa have the ability to do some kind of ritual to shapeshift

1 Like

or you can learn navajo shamanism and try to get into contact with the skinwalkers or navajo wolves

1 Like

I am not an expert by any means :slight_smile: so I can only share what I have found online. There are many methods and rituals designed to allegedily grant a sorcerer the ability to shapeshift, but I cannot vouch for their credibility :slight_smile:
One of them comes from Siberia, Russia, which is the closest territory to my native Poland lands, as well as customs and traditions, but I don’t know any “werebeast” rituals from Poland LOL
The ritual was said to go like this: one would need a copper knife and find a treestock of ash tree in the forest. Then one needs to stab the knife into the stock, which is supposed to draw on energies from the Nature beneath the Earth and while encircling the stock (knife still in hand :slightly_smiling_face:) say the following:
“On the sea, on the ocean, on the island, on Bujan,
On the empty pasture gleams the moon, on an ashstock lying
In a green wood, in a gloomy vale.
Toward the stock wandereth a shaggy wolf.
Horned cattle seeking for his sharp white fangs;
But the wolf enters not the forest,
But the wolf dives not into the shadowy vale,
Moon, moon, gold-horned moon,
Cheek the flight of bullets, blunt the hunters’ knives,
Break the shepherds’ cudgels,
Cast wild fear upon all cattle,
On men, on all creeping things,
That they may not catch the grey wolf,
That they may not rend his warm skin
My word is binding, more binding than sleep,
More binding than the promise of a hero!”
Then, the accounts say that the caster would need to wait until they feel a surge of energy flowing through them and then jump three times over the treestock still with knife plunged in it. Allegedily upon the third leap one will be transformed into a wolf and if one wants to go back to their real form, they’d need to jump three times again over the same treestump with their knife in it.
Another one I’ve found on forum concerning asian magick and it involved visualising a ball of golden energy above Your head, then as the visualisation becomes real and You can feel the energy, make the golden ball merge with Your body and expand it so it overlaps Your entire body, then as it’s fully fused, visualise it turning into a form You desire and Your body following. At first it will be mostly aura shift but can becomr physical over time :slight_smile:
Once more that’s just what I found online and idk how credible these are