How to be comfortable with holding power?

Good day for all the magicians here
I have a simple question which is reaccuring and I think I really need to answer it ,cause Every now and then when my own personal powers increase And I begin To exert Influence Around me And my life seems to be smooth ,I stop my self And go into some powerless weak states
But It wasn’t consciously from my part ,this pattern has been repeating itself in my life for the past 3 years
And I’ve discovered that It has to do with being comfortable with that power
How do you get to that stage ?
Thanks

I recommend adopting some form of the stoic philosophy, which is a combination of recognizing what in life you are actually in control of, accepting responsibility for yourself and your actions. Then begin to live your life this way for as long as it is useful for you.

For a very simple write-up, I recommend “The Four Agreements” by Don Miguel Ruiz. It gets a bit self-helpy at times, but the basic essence of what he is saying is spot-on. For a longer and more convoluted treatment of the same subject, Carlos Castaneda’s teacher talks about the same thing over the course of a number of books, calling it the warrior’s way. But for the quick and dirty version, check out Ruiz.

There have been a number of others teaching a similar stoic way of being, from the ancient Greeks and Romans (Epictatus, Marcus Aurelius, and others), to various Asian cultures.

[quote=“redcircle, post:2, topic:575”]I recommend adopting some form of the stoic philosophy, which is a combination of recognizing what in life you are actually in control of, accepting responsibility for yourself and your actions. Then begin to live your life this way for as long as it is useful for you.

For a very simple write-up, I recommend “The Four Agreements” by Don Miguel Ruiz. It gets a bit self-helpy at times, but the basic essence of what he is saying is spot-on. For a longer and more convoluted treatment of the same subject, Carlos Castaneda’s teacher talks about the same thing over the course of a number of books, calling it the warrior’s way. But for the quick and dirty version, check out Ruiz.

There have been a number of others teaching a similar stoic way of being, from the ancient Greeks and Romans (Epictatus, Marcus Aurelius, and others), to various Asian cultures.[/quote]
Thanks Redcircle you seem to have knowledge about this issue
I will check Ruiz my feed back on it
Thanks again Redcircle

In my other life, I was a philosopher. :wink:

And before that, I wanted to learn to master myself, and help others do the same.