How to banish bad influences from my father’s ex girlfriend

Hello everyone.

So, to put it very shortly, my dad’s ex girlfriend sued him to try and get money from him just because. My dad said the whole case didn’t work out because she had no legal base for it as they never married. However, after consulting with a trusted tarot reader and friend of mine, it seems that she not only performed a binding spell on him for the entirety of their relationship, but is also plotting to steal his inheritance from me and my brother.

Since I very recently started working with demon magick I’ve had some small results. I would like to know how can I eliminate this person from our lives for good and prevent her to steal the money and properties that rightfully belong to my family.

Which demons should I work with for this purpose?

2 Likes

Ah shit bro… Dude that’s pretty serious.

For situations like this, I would highly recommend a Ritual for hire with one of the Authors on here.

You can do a consultation with whoever you pick & let them know the situation, then give them whatever they need like a picture of the target or something & then let them work there magick, literally.

You can try to do this by yourself… But if you feel like your short on time and need this done now, then yeah you definitely want a ritual for hire.

Ps: If you do this then you need to explain exactly what you want. Like for example, are you trying to banish her only, or are you trying to hurt her? Or whatever’s necessary? I would be clear about that if I was you, but they are smart to ask questions aswell.

3 Likes

That’s what I would LOVE to do and leave it all in the hands of a professional, but I’m not in an economic position to hire them as it’s quite expensive, which is why I’m looking for DIY solutions.

2 Likes

Damnnnn… Oh shit man… That’s fuckin sucks dude… Fuck

Damn… You have little success with magick already, but you also feel like this may be to much for you?

Fuck… I feel that.

Honestly… How do you feel about sigil magick?

2 Likes

It’s ok, I’m just a student abroad for the time being.

I’m a beginner in the magick world. I have used the Bime sigil and chant to manifest money and have received some small sums and part time job opportunities every time I perform the ritual so I think it’s working and I’m building a good relationship with him. I have also started working with Sallos to improve a romantic situation that I have going on, but I performed the ritual very recently so I’m yet to see any progress.

I don’t think I should do any breakup spell between my dad and his ex because they’ve been separated for several months now and he has told me he has no intentions of ever getting back together with her. Also I don’t want to harm her or her family in any way, I don’t think it would be of any use to me. All I want is for her to leave my family alone and prevent her from stealing from us as she’s planning to do.

1 Like

Oh! then that should be easy.

I would do the Lbrp first & followed up by sigil magick second in combination.

Usually entity’s are specialized in particular fields, but in my experience all them are pretty versatile to an extent. So I would talk to Bime or Sallos and see what instructions they give you.

And give them a high offering… I like using blood.

1 Like

Yes, I have used my own blood during my latest spells and it seems to make them more potent.
Besides Sallos and Bime, is there any other entity that helps in this type of cases?
Also, is it acceptable to work with more than one entity simultaneously? Or should I just stick to the ones I’ve already worked with?

1 Like

Great questions!

Dude yes! Using multiple entity’s will sky rocket anything.

Now it’s important to understand that you must make a genuine connection with them like as if you would with Bime or Sallos.

You can however call upon any entitys and do a one off kind of thing, but personally I find much more success make a real relationship. So it’s important to choose who you make friends with.

First consult Bime & Sallos & have a real discussion to see if it’s even necessary to call upon another entity.

If you find that you want to call upon another, well… There is many to choose from.

I would use the search function and type in specific keywords for your particular problem and find discussions of people who have had success as closely related to your problem, then make a list of the entity’s you find in your research, stare at there sigils and feel which one is most attractive, then do a background check on the entity’s that your are most attracted to base on that list, then… Evoke them. (:

You don’t need a lot, but you can however do so as much as your energetic stamina is allowing you to.

2 Likes

This is very valuable information. Thank you so much and I’ll keep you updated with my situation.

1 Like

You got it!

You don’t need a lot of entity’s, but you can however do so, as much as your energetic stamina is allowing you to, where you can maintain the communication that keeps the connection alive & true.

1 Like

Sounds about right. I have worked very well with Bime so far and Sallos seems to have listened to me too!

1 Like

Yeah, I like to think I’m always right. :smirk::star2: Lol

But yes! You already have a real connection going on and are having personal success then hell yes! You trust them with your life first! There’s a sense of loyalty that must be adhered to, you don’t want to be disrespecting them or especially doubting them! Always consult them first, cuz there putting you on bro

1 Like

Lord Belial.

1 Like

Yes, once more you’re right! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll look him up!

Lol don’t feed my ego like that xD I will definitely absorb that. Lol xD but I’m wouldn’t take advantage. You don’t want to accidentally form unnecessary attachments. 🫠 Words have power man!

1 Like