How To Absolutely 100% Make Sure The Target Gets Hit

I have been doing baneful Magick for some time now, and usually with good, sometimes unexpected success.

It is an exceptionally fun area of study for me. In the process I have discovered that A LOT of people are using it, as whenever you piss somebody off sufficiently, or they are simply weird, they will at least send you an aggressive yet unconscious thoughtform that can mess up your life if you don’t know about these things.

More recently however, I have become interested in absolute precision strikes that guarantee the death of a target.

More importantly, this concerns targets that are aware that they are under attack. People who can go and consult magicians who may then try to remove the curse. People who might take certain precautions to divert your work.

My question to you experienced baneful Magicians / Sorcerers on here is: How can one absolutely 100% make sure the target is hit and no longer able to resist - thus resulting in a kill. Even if the target is an experienced Magician or somebody who is willing to consult with an experienced Magician that could defend him.

There has to be a way to overpower those defenses and strike the target no matter what.

Ps: One of the ways I’m thinking is to get a demon to remove the target’s familiars. Then to strike him / her for a prolongued period of time while simultaneously acting on the physical plane to aid the forces from above/below.

1 Like

It is imperative to destroy the relation the target has with his gods and protective spirits.
Consider also madness - the target must be made incoherent so as not be able to formulate a defense.

2 Likes

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:2, topic:4390”]It is imperative to destroy the relation the target has with his gods and protective spirits.
Consider also madness - the target must be made incoherent so as not be able to formulate a defense.[/quote]

How would you go about removing the target’s relation with his gods and spirits as well as making him incoherent?

My own way of doing this would be an evocation of Gaap (33rd in the Goetia) who is known to be able to deliver familiars out of the custody of other magicians as well as to render Men insensible and ignorant.

Please share your ways people. Let’s make this thread a little goldmine for precision targeted success.

Ps: Another thing I recommend is to study the target’s sleep pattern. This can be tricky as some people sleep during the day. But sleep is generally when they are least able to resist attack.

1 Like

[quote=“tijuanabe, post:3, topic:4390”][quote=“Student of Goetia, post:2, topic:4390”]It is imperative to destroy the relation the target has with his gods and protective spirits.
Consider also madness - the target must be made incoherent so as not be able to formulate a defense.[/quote]

How would you go about removing the target’s relation with his gods and spirits as well as making him incoherent?[/quote]

Both can be accomplished by leading the target into an addiction to some vice which consumes all their energy and leads them to neglect their devotions - and all else.

[quote author=Student of Goetia

Both can be accomplished by leading the target into an addiction to some vice which consumes all their energy and leads them to neglect their devotions - and all else.
[/quote]

Genius.

Thanks for sharing.

You bribe their personal spirits, everyone has a price. If they don’t have a strong relationship that makes it easier.

1 Like

Nice. What is your way of getting in touch with the target’s personal spirits and how do you identify them? Astrally?

I am currently targetting somebody living abroad. It is perhaps my most difficult mission yet. Any additional insights you share will be put to use with reports and credit as due.

1 Like

What do you know about the target? Parents names can lead to ancestral ties, religious preference to other entities such as gods guardians etc. If they’re with in a close distance even the land and house spirits could be used.

If the person needs a lesson dealt the spirits may even be willing to step back and let a justified spanking take place.

1 Like

[quote="-TWF-, post:8, topic:4390"]What do you know about the target? Parents names can lead to ancestral ties, religious preference to other entities such as gods guardians etc. If they’re with in a close distance even the land and house spirits could be used.

If the person needs a lesson dealt the spirits may even be willing to step back and let a justified spanking take place.[/quote]

I got the parent’s names. Target is with Jesus but seems very undecided. The target is an opportunist who will attempt to side with any entity that may offer protection, at least when he is not agnostic or atheist. The target is also severely depressed and has not sought treatment.

So far I paid him an astral visit and marked his place with the sigil of Saturn as well as T for traditore, a method described by Crowley in Magick in Theory and Practice. I also produced a lemon spell (the one you discussed in another thread) and have done EA’s anger release version of a baneful ritual described in his book Baneful Magick.

The target got in touch about 3 hours after the performance in the middle of the night which was unusual. Ever since then the target is distancing itself from me more and more. The intervals of his communication have gone from a few days to about 2 weeks after the ritual and are now up to 30 days or longer.

So far so good what do you think? Any more advice?
Specifically, how would you get in touch with his guardians / familiars?

I ask a friend tarot reader,hiw get to tis guy,who hus mom a Catholic pray for him, everyday,we discuse a few rituas,spells,and by tarot card pickone,and do it,then waite,and retry,can take firever? Maybe,but the energy,send must. Be rught into,smday his defenses,wear out,

[quote=“tijuanabe, post:9, topic:4390”][quote="-TWF-, post:8, topic:4390"]What do you know about the target? Parents names can lead to ancestral ties, religious preference to other entities such as gods guardians etc. If they’re with in a close distance even the land and house spirits could be used.

If the person needs a lesson dealt the spirits may even be willing to step back and let a justified spanking take place.[/quote]

I got the parent’s names. Target is with Jesus but seems very undecided. The target is an opportunist who will attempt to side with any entity that may offer protection, at least when he is not agnostic or atheist. The target is also severely depressed and has not sought treatment.

So far I paid him an astral visit and marked his place with the sigil of Saturn as well as T for traditore, a method described by Crowley in Magick in Theory and Practice. I also produced a lemon spell (the one you discussed in another thread) and have done EA’s anger release version of a baneful ritual described in his book Baneful Magick.

The target got in touch about 3 hours after the performance in the middle of the night which was unusual. Ever since then the target is distancing itself from me more and more. The intervals of his communication have gone from a few days to about 2 weeks after the ritual and are now up to 30 days or longer.

So far so good what do you think? Any more advice?
Specifically, how would you get in touch with his guardians / familiars?[/quote]

Sounds like it’s working but sounds like you’re too hungry for results stacking spells like that.

If he’s distancing himself that’s his guardians trying to cover his ass, out of sight out of mind. Jason Miller wrote about this briefly in his Anthology essay.

As far as getting in touch with his guardians if he’s Christian for example you could make offerings to certain Angelic entities to allow you to seek “justice” or deliver a “learning experience” to the target.

If you know the names of deceased relatives you can work with them to back off and allow the same though you’ll probably have to work a lot harder since ancestors are more strongly connected.

If you could get to his property the literal land and home he resides in has a spirit all it’s own. You can work with that to turn them against the person.

Of course if you had personal concerns (hair, saliva, worn clothing etc) you could make a doll, load it with cursing ingredients, grave dirt and posionous insects and bury it. Hold a funeral service for the doll as the person is dead to you now.

3 Likes

Please tell us more about land and home spirits if you don’t mind!

You see it more often in some folk traditions, there will be a spirit that resides in the house. In some cultures offerings are made to the spirit to keep the home protected or nice and clean, in others it’s a guardian or ward. If you can bribe or buy it’s loyalty it could cause havoc or turmoil in the home.

You’ll find 4 corners dirt in a lot of folk spells dirt from the 4 corners of a house, jail, bank, your job etc. This is for working with the spirits that reside in or on that property. Everyone thinks about the cthonic or celestial spirits but forgets about the land spirits like faeries and other nature spirits, these were the spirits that people interacted with and tried to keep happy, they tried to keep them happy for a reason they can be a pain in the ass or worse if they’re pissed off.

2 Likes

Good call TWF.

What about those living abroad or far far away from you. It would be near impossible to get hold of dirt from their house.

I happen to have several magical links such as saliva, clothing and similar. They are proving to be potent despite distance.

With regard to using land spirits in a curse, there’s the example of the níðstang from Egil’s Saga:

“And when all was ready for sailing, Egil went up into the island. He took in his hand a hazel-pole, and went to a rocky eminence that looked inward to the mainland. Then he took a horse’s head and fixed it on the pole. After that, in solemn form of curse, he thus spake: ‘Here set I up a curse-pole, and this curse I turn on king Eric and queen Gunnhilda. (Here he turned the horse’s head landwards.) This curse I turn also on the guardian-spirits who dwell in this land, that they may all wander astray, nor reach or find their home till they have driven out of the land king Eric and Gunnhilda.’ This spoken, he planted the pole down in a rift of the rock, and let it stand there. The horse’s head he turned inwards to the mainland; but on the pole he cut runes, expressing the whole form of curse.”

1 Like