How should I go about contacting Azazel?

Should I just look at his sigil and keep saying alash tad alash tal ashtu?

That incantation may be used in order to start a pact with Azazel (or to enter the magical trance before contacting him). For summoning or invoking Azazel it’s also possible to simply repeat, normally or vibrated, his name.
Other options (in any case while looking at the sigil, indeed) are “Itz rel itz rel Azazel” and his enn “Eya on ca Azazel aken”.

2 Likes

Sorry @Guajiro, but please keep all posts in English. It is a rule of this forum to help facilitate moderation.

perfect, I am looking for help to be able to invoke, any advice since I have not been able to even using books from the mgick gallery

Draw his sigil, light a red black white candle. Burn some Frankensence incent. Itzarel itzarel Azazel over and over. He is a watcher just because he doesn’t show you a sign that he is there doesn’t mean he is not.
Blind faith & dedication will prevail.
I hope good endeavors on your journey.

2 Likes

Invocation/evocation works best in a clean space where you will not be interrupted (seriously)

However, you will nonetheless feel a more (diluted) influence of the entity from staring at his sigil through ANY MEANS until it burns into your eye, reciting his ein, and listening to ritual music while relaxing your body and focusing your breath and your mind’s eye to the sigil that was burnt into your sight. I would recommend turning off all electronic devices if you can (I understand this since my parents are terminally on their phones and will eviscerate me if I turned off the router). You can focus on building up his image and imagining sensations of his appearance and the scent of frankincense.
Please ensure you are pronouncing the ein properly… and his name…

1 Like

I second this

2 Likes