How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

So this spirit can work to make somebody be obsessed with you? Obsessed to be with you and all that? And all you have to do is call his name? Because I’ve been having trouble getting this guy to come to me and I’ve been everywhere spent tons of money on stuff and nothing has worked please answer me

1 Like

Of course there is. Imma become a man-whore , and make some serious cash having sex with them rich socialite girls :sunglasses::muscle:

1 Like

I have noticed getting attention from women and even an Ex calling me out of the blue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey man how comes you’re not answering people who are asking how to get in touch with Sargatanas. I can’t get a hold of him so please ask him the best way I can contact him.

Thanks

Hello @Class,

I believe between @zirenaiad & @Yberion they has provided enough information here for you to contact Sargatanas.

Have you been able to connect/invoke/evoke any other entity or spirit? If not then it might be a blockage on your end. It’s not anyone else’s job to connect you with Sargatanas. It’s your job, and you need to own it in totality, all positives and negatives.

I’m new and have been working on Sargatanas since the beginning of this thread. Every day meditating and working with his enn and sigil and the recording. Along with asking him to open my senses so I can communicate with him. I am just now starting to feel (feel! not hear or see) a presence when I get into the right frame of mind. Also starting to notice a difference in the way women around me are acting, (It may be that they have always acted like this around me and I was just too eff’ing clueless to notice :slight_smile: this is very possible), and my work with bring in Sargatanas’s energy has opened my awareness to it???

It takes time dude, for me it could be a day it could be a month it could be a year. And though I’m also working on connecting with other beings. My resolve and intent is to keep at it for as long as it takes. I understand the frustrations with lack of results, there are manifestation of magick and my will that I wan’t done yesterday, certain peeps need to be dealt with. Unfortunately it doesn’t work like that.

I suggest taking a step back and working on something that helps you feel the ebb and flow of energy. Two things that i believe helped me with this - 1: there is a pull meditation or exercise here that helps you bring energy to you I’ll try and find the link and post it here. 2: the void meditation also on this forum somewhere.

I wish you the best in your journey, may it be filled with clarity, intent and purpose.

14 Likes

Just called on Sargatanas a couple of minutes ago. I opened the sigil and pronounced the sentence. I loved how his sigil, which kinda looks like a butterfly, danced when I opened the sigil. It’s the only way I can describe it. It moved its wings as the shapes of the sigil shifted. It was pretty cool.

5 Likes

@Djinn,

great contribution,
and you explain very well,
from a perspective of actual learning.

In honor to that,
i want to give you a little piece,
that may hold extreme value to your endevors;

Actually, you can use magick,
to expand and increase your magick.

What i mean by that,
is for example,
in a state like you’re at right now,
you can start casting buffs on yourself,
and for example,
actively buff your eyes and ears,
to perceive the communications better,
when contacting these spirits.

On top of that,
I’ll share a very valuable gem with you here.

WASSA

Is a word of power,
used to pull the future into the past,
making things (spells, rituals),
self-fulfilling.

Usually, I use an altered form of it,
Ohmwassa,
which makes sure,
that it’s energy is aligned with Magick,
through grounding it to the very same frequency,
used by monks and sages in meditation.

Regardless of your awareness,
pretty much at any given time,
there is someone meditating the Ohm chant somewhere at the world.

So you basically tune into that base frequency,
and thereby access,
energy resources you yourself don’t even need to hold within yourself.

Try to push the wassa chant,
when closing a ritual,
or spell,
and see how it goes for you.

I’ve seen things that should take years to manifest,
come down into fruition within Days,
sometimes I even looped things so far into the past,
that the Manifestation happened before the casting.

But well,
that’s just my own expierience,
and i do use other forms of Time manipulation aswell,
so really,
try it out for yourself,
and see how it goes for you.

What i can promise,
is when you approach the topic of self-buffing,
and actually cast into manifestation,
a buff on yourself,
to increase your understanding,
learning and your ability to do Magick successfully…

That will definitely manifest,
and start to blow your mind,
about how things like that are even possible,
with a firm knowing,
that you yourself created and placed that into motion.

So yeah.

Test your ground there,
and get a little bit out of your comfort zone.

It’ll expand,
as you do so.

Blessed be.

Sincerely,

¥’'Berioth

15 Likes

@Yberion

Thank you so mush for your comments.

I have a few questions and thoughts.

By this do you mean actually rubbing your eyes and ears with your hands or some cloth/object. With the intention that, this action and thought increases your perception? Or am I missing something in your meaning of buffing?

What I have been doing lately with the pull meditation is tyring to tune into a specific frequency/energy of certain emotions (love, joy, anger, hatred, revenge ect, are all on my list) and trying to pull that frequency into the void space inside me. This is in an effort to understand and record the frequency as to be able to manifest and or project that into future magick and manifestation.

Thank you for introducing the idea of using it with Aum and adding to it WASSA. I have tried my above method with Sargatanas energy and believe it has helped me get to where I am now. Though I have also on my list gods and goddesses like Shiva and Kali. I had not considered tapping into the frequency of chanted Aum or other power words. This brings in a whole new dimension of thoughts on what is possible. Again my deepest thanks.

Reminds me of something I read or heard, and had hoped to incorporate and then forgot, from Neville Goddard. It was about manifesting your will or desire as if it was a memory of something that has already happened. Must look into this more.

Going to go test outside my comfort zone. Will report back! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

you’re missing the meaning of buffing.

i speak of blessings,
enchantments,
that you cast on yourself.

for lack of a better example,
here’s how to create an enchantment for an object.

But at the beginning,
she’s self-blessing,
her perception. :wink:

Note,
most of her Conjuration is casted non-verbally,
through telepathic communication directly into the object she’s enchanting,
but you can bypass that blockage,
by utilizing the triangle formed by the 3 blue dots,
to access her conjuration.

It’s however nice to see,
that she’s using non-spoken casting.

:blush:

Those 3 Dots mirror the hidden triangle within,
utilized in Eye-Casting.

The one close to her body represents her pineal glend,
the other two are her physical eyes,
combining into a triangle of Numinotic Magick.

Indeed,
she shows more skill here,
then i had expected when choosing the example.

She says,
she’s not spoken the conjuration aloud,
because she’s creating a protection ward there,
and don’t want it’s exact configuration to be accessable to others,
so it stays fully functioning,
even tho she shared the method there.

yes, the wassa command does exactly that.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

9 Likes

how can i send you a PM? new member here

1 Like

Is that your dream @Water fuck obsessed girls for cash. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Try call him every day. Make a stronger bound with him. Try develop your clair senses to if needed. :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Use your account and it will be unlocked and you will recive a message that you can write messages. :grin:

1 Like

I sent you a PM, you can answer there :smiley:

2 Likes

@Yberion, thank you for the clarification. Will start working some buffs immediately.

1 Like

Well most women don’t have a problem to get men to fall for them and even worship you.
Most men is seeing women as a God and will provide and protect to be accepted as your lover.

3 Likes

Laughing. … since when?

Not been my past experience in this lifetime. Mose were too stupid ti know whatvthey were looking at.
But past is past and now is now

1 Like

I meditated and got pains under my stomach what would it be?

1 Like

Well many men shiver and fear the rejection so much that they can’t force them self to even try and talk to women, the fear is to big.
I worked as a magician (show magic) for many years and learned how to loose the fear, so I have many years of training and still I’m nervous every time I’m doing it for flirting.
Azazel toght me to do it with inner fire and I didn’t get rejected anymore.
Now I’m happily married :blush:

5 Likes

Bad posture

3 Likes