How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

Nice :smile:

Dear Axacore, First of all Congratulation for the Amazing success with Sargatanas demon. Even I too tried to evoke it and did not get results . I posed reg this at

I have few question to ask you.

1. You said in this post you can evoke any demon just by its names itself no need of its sigil. How did you got such abilities. Can you post what tools and methods you did to get such abilities. Even I want to have have such magickal abilities

2. Is evocation needed to get results from demons like sargatanas or just Invocation is enough. I mean is two way communication needed with demons to get results.

1 Like
  1. Meditation and Lucifer’s full guidance; also the bonds with the Demons themselves.

2. You can even make a petition, which requires absolute no psychic abilities, and get results.

You don’t have to copycat other people’s methods in order to become a powerful magician, all you have to do is be your truest self and things will come by themselves. Do things how they feel right for you.

7 Likes

Dear Axacore , I am planning to offer semen and blood as offering. What is your opinion? Shall I Offer them during evocation or after delivering my results form sargatanas.

During the ritual. Unless you want to exchange the offerings for the result.

Update:

I recently combined the fact that the moon was new and in Libra and summoned forth Sargatanas and Sitri in order to try and have some fun again after weeks of studying every day.

I started off by doing the complete yogic breath until my mind was completely free and my body was relaxed and started calling forth Sitri. I welcomed him with upmost respect for coming through so fast and stated him my desires in exchange of a thing he would like me to do for him.

He then told me to summon Sargatanas, which I did immediately after. Sitri did not make a “physical” appearence at the time but his behaviour and voice which was speaking through me remained the same as always.

Sargatanas appeared as a tall, big man in a white robe (he always appeared as a red dragon before). This was also the time when he showed his true voice to me. He shape-shifted from a butterfly.

First things first Sargatanas thanked me for the thread I am keeping up for him and telling me that I’ve brought many great people to him that he is guiding. Both told me that I’ve chosen the greatest time to do aura work and love magick. I stated my desire of having sex with someone which would be brought to me in a healthy way, without hurting anyone including me in the process; and this should be given to me in a time span of their own choice.

The offering they asked me to provide is not for me to question but they told me to go and feed the crows near the train station until they leave.

Not even within 24 hours different girls not only texted me after a long period of time of not talking, but also asked me if I wanted to have some “fun” with them. As I got out from class today I randomly but surely planned by Sitri and Sargatanas, bumped into a girl that had a crush on me a while ago, probably 6 or 7 months ago; which asked me if I’m currently in a relationship after a little bit of small talk.

Afterwards we went for a drink to catch up and she started coming closer and closer to me which made me understand immediately what she wanted. Out of the blue she asked me if she can come over and hang out more because she wasn’t comfortable outside because it was a little bit cold (what a stupid excuse), also my train was about to come so it was either us going our different ways or this. I usually don’t take girls home but that was my only >>free<< day where I had a little bit of time for myself so I said why not. You may probably know what happened after we got to my place so I’ll leave out the rest :smiley:

TL;DR: Got laid withing 24 hours after the ritual with Sargatanas and Sitri. What I can say is that they surely work perfectly together and I recommend everyone to try to work with them together at the same time.

I wish good luck to everyone that is practicing love magick :smiley:

17 Likes

@zirenaiad so, I just came across this today, and I am wondering if the actual wording instead of:

Invoco RES extensa Sargatanas

is actually:

Invoco REX extensa Sargatanas

Which might generally translate to, “I invoke (or welcome) the great king Sargatanas.”

Just curious.

1 Like

Languages change, fast or slowly, if you feel like you can summon him faster with rex instead of res, use it.

When I first encountered him that was the phrase he gave to me to summon him.

Understood. It’s just that rex sounds a lot like res.
It sounds so much like res that when we say a word like, Masterix it sounds like Masteress which then becomes Mistress.

But, you know, it could be just me being a half-assed grammar nazi who doesn’t know much Latin.

@DebiDenice Please complete your introduction as requested five days ago. Failure to properly introduce yourself may result in the removal of your posts until our rule is respected.

2 Likes

Dear Axacore, Congrats for another success. Is the conversation between you and sargatanas is Just telepathic or you did evoke physically in universal circle ? In what language did he talk?

English, telepathic.

1 Like

I say call on the spirit and tell the spirit what you are offering or use your intent. And say it is only for that spirit to recive the offering you give.

1 Like

Dear Axacore, so i do not need for full physical evocation. Just telepathic conversation is enough . Thank you

I understand where you’re coming from. We often want to get the phrasing or spell perfectly so that the Magick will “work better”, but it’s less about the exact wording and more about our own will, belief, and intent connecting with the spirit, spell, or magical working.

Sometimes it can be easier to try to overcome our own doubts and fears and put more faith in the spell then in our own ability to shape reality.

I’ve worked with Duke Sargatanas more than any other spirit (thanks for the recommend @zirenaiad) and out of all those times, only once did he appear in a physical form.

I don’t know your level of experience, but my advice would be focus less on the exact wording initially and more on believing that what you want to manifest will work. Even if you have to pretend at first, pretend emotionally that everything is real like you would talk to an imaginary friend or doll when you were young. Only this time, the friends are really there to help you achieve your dreams. Good luck in your quest.

6 Likes

Where did you get that awsome pendulum mat? :slight_smile:

1 Like

My friend, I found it on one of the most magical sites yet created. It’s full of wonders of the senses, mysteries beyond comprehension, and artifacts of the spirit world seldom seen elsewhere…

Amazon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

In general, you don’t have to have a full physical evocation to reach results with any entity. They can be a great experience, but are not required.

I’ve worked with the Duke so many times now, he’s generally pretty open to being called in an instant to help or just talk. I find one key is cultivating a relationship or bond with a spirit you want to work with a lot. It can manifest in different ways, but the more you work with them, the stronger the link will become.

How does your pendulum look like? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your pronounce is very different than mine apparently, Matrix for me sounds exactly like Matrics, but never like Matriss