How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

Supposedly, this should be his sigil, according to Le veritable dragon rouge from 1822. You can try to use this.

25 Likes

Oh, I have never heard of him. Should give him a call then!:wave:

1 Like

I also decided to do a little research on him and happened to come across that specific sigil. I’m gonna use it t try evoking him

1 Like

I’m glad, let me know how it went :grinning:

1 Like

Do you want to hear more about the sex side or about the other things? I’m happy to tell more of it.

1 Like

One thing I discovered is that his enn

works almost exactly like this incantation/spell

for example when thinking of an outcome with a specific person.

I was just relaxing at home when I got a message from an old friend of mine that I found attractive a long time ago, she wanted to go out with me for an hour to vent some things to me. As I was preparing myself I started chanting his enn while thinking of fucking that girl right? As soon as I showed up to her door she invited me in for a drink and got very horny, started touching my thighs and then we had sex.

37 Likes

This a statement to call him forth: translated

I invoke extensive Sargatanas

If you called him without any sigil it will mean that you have a connection with him through intense desires or you are just more powerful than you think you are!

13 Likes

Thanks a lot for your kind words, I can contact any spirit without using its sigil. :smile:

Thanks for the translation! But I’m still curious what the meaning behind the word “extensive” is. Maybe I will come back with some answers from him :smiley:

1 Like

Your kind is few

Cool
I await your answers

2 Likes

Hi can you please tell me how to call him with a sigil I never tried it before can you tell me the steps please

1 Like

Still are demons we are not well knw, i study folk magic and found spirts u never hear bfre, tru some authors star bring latin chants wtc demons are rare, well knw is namath, but still, no many posts of here, sargatanas, i rnk carl nagel write of him in his book, serpent kiss, along whit 84 more demons, pure sex spells there, 5 pages but lot of demons to choice

4 Likes

Sure please tell us more

I really like the way you tweak around with spells to match your needs desires and amplify the outcome. Adding something or altering a spell and making it work for you is amazing

1 Like

2 Likes

Brasil!?!?

3 Likes

One thing that has happened since I started working with him was also that my dreams became more intense, the more dreams I had the better I was at interpreting other people’s dreams so as mentioned before, Sargatanas can open and unlock your spiritual powers. I also started going into trances faster while saying his enn.

Just by saying his enn out loud I get goosebumps everytime and I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. After I speak out my desires to him it only takes him a couple of seconds to tell me that my wish was granted and that now it is time for my work to be done on them.

One more thing he taught me is how to control other people’s thoughts. When conversing with someone and I want a specific outcome or thing to come out of the person’s mouth I just look into their eyes and think of what they shall say and what I want the person to say, it works everytime.

26 Likes

Here’s a meditative video I created meant to align oneself w/ the demonic energies of Sargatanas. 108 recitations of INVOCO RES EXTENSA SARGATANAS.

Find a cool relaxing place, make yourself comfortable, wear headphones, and then listen and chant along. You may also just listen or play the recording while doing other things to let his energies enter your subconscious.

Music (royalty-free): Symmetry by Kevin MacLeod Symmetry by Kevin MacLeod on Filmmusic.io

@zirenaiad

40 Likes

Fascinating
I never see posts of demons who make effect for women
Excuse me for being snide. But ssshhesz. Just a little unfair for woman.

3 Likes

@zirenaiad the direct eye contact mind thoughts -converters if it works on fb profile or photographs
dose he