How powerful is a Kundalini awakened human?

Sometimes I feel like a demi-god with this energy and powers. I feel like I can overpower most spirits and demons.

2 Likes

If a human successfully learns to fully harness that energy they become by human definition a god. Able to reshape matter with will alone and free from time and space. Obviously actually mastering this energy is virtually impossible and hardly ever occurs. More often are people mentally ill and damaged from partial uncontrolled surges and left delusional in their views of what kundalini is or what it has given them oblivious to the damage done in the process. Think of kundalini like intentionally overloading a nuclear reactor to get more power from it in a controlled fashion. You screw up and it does some very bad stuff. The best most people manage is to only partially free up some of that energy and control while thankfully believing they have fully awakened it and leaving it at that. Worst case the soul itself is ripped apart and incinerated and the spirit scattered taking a long time to reform.

4 Likes

Would kundalini also make you receptive to dark spells/curses?

1 Like

Uncontrolled I doubt anyone can do more damage than it will on its own. If you can control it then that is all on you and your skill in using it. All it is is you energy system being driven into overdrive to free up latent power what you can do with it is entirely dependent on if you can even control it and how skilled you are in general. If you are skilled enough to control it you are more than skilled enough to bat that stuff away like it doesn’t exist and could likely do so without kundalini energy at all.

1 Like

Thanks for the answers, I meant if kundalini naturally repels curses but used the wrong word.

1 Like

If you want to repel curses there is literally any other way safer than kundalini. Kundalini is the most unnecessary, wasteful, and dangerous practice in occult study in my opinion in terms of risk versus reward. Much safer and stable ways to attain power to do any of that stuff with much less risk and much more reliable information. It is up to you though most modern practices for it have nothing to do with it at all and no one really tries reading the old stuff anymore much less actually employing it if they can find any documented practices that are legit. Doesn’t stop accidents from happening though.

What are the actual benefits or uses of kundalini? What does it do to you(if handled correctly)?

How did awaken it tho? Share somw insights mannn

I awakened it through intense suffering, I basically went through one of the worst childhoods. It just happened one day while I was meditating on my bed, I felt something slipping then I felt a cool liquid go up my spine and suddenly my personality changed and started becoming euphoric all the time.Of course don’t make yourself suffer, it can also be awakened through kundalini yoga and breathwork. Basically suffering + meditation + isolation can result in kundalini but you would be a fool to do this to your mental health. Caffeine can also help, I remember drinking tons of caffeine back then.

3 Likes

Your personality changes and you gain psychic + mediumship abilities plus God like manifestation. I am euphoric and ecstatic nearly all the time plus I also gained huge empathy for nature, animals and the vulnerable. You also gain huge wisdom and knowledge for things you did not even read, knowledge just comes to you. The energy is however very stimulating you can go days without sleep or become psychotic at times so it can be very dangerous. One more thing, you start to not care about material things, I will treat a homeless man and a famous celebrity exactly the same.

4 Likes

basically they are a living god, because the “self” has disappeared and they have become the complete whole, aka “God”. They are in the cosmic consciousness of one-ness. So they are existing in the original reality before duality happened. And all it required, was losing the “individual self”.

1 Like

what are some of the ways you awakened your kundalini?

One way is meditating in isolation while listening to kundalini awakening beats on youtube. I think they helped somewhat.

I did Suffer alot Tho☚

1 Like

Nothing of much of value compared to other means of obtaining the same. Most basic benefit if you can control the level of energy freed up utilized while keeping the rest dormant is you simply have what seems like infinite amounts of psychic energy and power on demand. This comes with all the normal benefits experienced from increased levels of energy within a safe level, improved health, slowed or halted aging, basically enhances everything but you don’t need kundalini for any of this.

Is it possible to utilize kundalini in rituals or certain parts/paths of witchcraft?

So what would be a good alternative to the Kundalini than?

Literally any other practice that works to build up your energy systems and control. Use what you have without pushing it into overdrive. As I said kundalini is like pushing a nuclear reactor over the edge to harness that extra power, use what you can get without going that far, build up your soul and mind eventually all the latent power in you will integrate naturally without having to be woken or utilized. This might take decades or lifetimes but is far safer and far more guaranteed.

That makes sense, but if anything I would just try to control the kundalini more, not avoid it all together. Depending on who you are raising the kundalini can still take decades, and regular magical practices can still make you ungrounded and put you in a psych ward.

I think putting more importance on doing it correctly would be more helpful than saying it’s not a good option.

It is more the issue that kundalini can destroy your soul and fragment your spirit. All progress you have made reset to zero. Partial rising of that power can do temporary damage but if you accidentally trigger it fully you are deader than dead in pretty much every way, physically, spiritually, you aren’t coming back for a long long time. These are not just physical components that go up when this power is fully unleashed. You don’t hear much of anything about when those thresholds that release kundalini fully are crossed because no one lives long enough to recount the experience and anyone witnessing such likely has no idea what is going on or what to call what they’ve witnessed. You are free to take this how you will or try for it all you like I don’t think it is a good idea and all the evidence and experience i’ve seen points towards this as being a very bad thing that is not suppose to happen naturally.