How Old Should Pictures Be?

I’m using various pictures of people for mind control purposes.

Is there a limit to how old the pictures can be before they’re no longer usable?

1 Like

I’ve read something about this, and if I remember correctly, the picture should be as current as possible, because a person’s mind changes just as much as their body as they age.

2 Likes

I guess you could say they can’t… MAKE UP THEIR MIND

I actually concur, if you can keep it current, you should be fine.

1 Like

But still, another question. Does the picture have to be in color?

No. I have never heard of colour or black and white film being of significance.

2 Likes

Only if you are burning an image and breathing in fumes - you want to avoid toner powder smoke (all colours), and chemicals/plastics/coatings on on photographs. Last thing you want to burn is a polaroid type image where chemical reagents are inside the image frame.

No and it doesn’t even have to be a picture it could be even an item that they owned or any sort of thing connected to them in a significant way. To be perfectly honest a memory of yours could do the trick but having more is definitely a bonus.

The psychic ability you are using would be Psychometry. To be able to link ones self to an object linked to someone else and recieve or send information such as seeing what they ate for lunch that afternoon or sending a curse along the link like a phone call on the line.

1 Like

100% agree. Yep - most things are simply for the aid of the magickian to focus.

1 Like