How much specificity in a pact?

When making a demonic pact, how specific do you need to be? To elaborate, I want to guarantee that I will be accepted into a master’s degree once I complete my undergraduate one. To make this pact, do I need to specify things like getting top grades for the rest of my undergraduate degree? Or do I simply state the end goal?

I apologise if this has already been discussed in the forum, but I couldn’t find anything that really answered my question.

Additionally, is a pact the right choice, or would it be better to make a deal? Also, if anyone can recommend a particular demon to ask this of, I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Hmm, go into as much specificity as possible, then ask the demon if thats OK. If he/she asks you to re-edit then do it.
If you aren’t at the ability to do so (communicate strongly between said demon)
I’d suggest putting off doing a pact until you can.
If you are at that level, just go ahead with my advice.

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice! :blush:

Consciousness is the only reality. All these pacts and rituals are aimed at shifting consciousness into alignment with some other desired state of consciousness. So that’s what you should focus on. The essence of any experience is feeling. Feeling is the secret. Look for what makes you feel satisfied or some relief. If you obsess to much about specs, then you may never feel satisfied because the rational mind that attaches to the sensory info gets in the way too much.

Yes, the end goal and that’s it. In fact, go general: peace, well-being, etc. The rest of it is just a means to that. That’s all you get anyway.

2 Likes

Thanks, that actually resonates quite a lot and makes sense :blush:

dont know about demons but u always make sure nitty gritties are covered. and there should be a different appeasement clause also in case u fail to keep ur end of bargain.

1 Like