How many types and different paths of Left Hand Path Current?

Demiurge means Creator of the Universe…

1 Like

ahaaa we call it differently … and yes he is something like that … he is strong but i dont think he is the strongest… from my perspective…

1 Like

What about Perun as the strongest demons???

2 Likes

Who is it for you than cabron ?

2 Likes

LOL then I guess you hate me, but hell if I care. You also may as well hate anyone that works with chaos magick or anything lovecraftian.

Also just because it has the same number as the band doesn’t make it the same, it’s a title. He even put the other name of the current in parentheses.

1 Like

I think the strongest is Perun or Yaga … :ok_hand:t2: Everybody sees strength in something different tho :woman_shrugging:t2::joy: Švarog didnt amaze me :woman_shrugging:t2:

@Abel_Arias as the strongest demon is Baba Yaga, strongest god in my opinion is Perun.
Gods are : Perun, Švarog, Veles, Jarilo, Belobog, Marzanna and some others
Demons are for example: Svetlonos, Mora, Runa and others …
If you have any questions pm me :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

There is a mythological race that fits slenderman but he himself is not real. I personally shun the aspect of chaos magick that uses fictional things such as santa claus, slenderman, anything of lovecraft lore, etc. However, not in the sense of acknowledging it’s egregore but more in the sense of thinking these fictional things have souls and are living beings.

1 Like

This is exactly my point. Lovecraft had some good points but only in recent years was it deemed through google he wrote the necronomicon which was wrote by a french diplomat who went crazy from the start. A french monk. Not H.P Lovecraft. I personally hate the internet for this. It was wrote in the 1400s about 700 years ago. Not in the last 40 years

1 Like

Wait! You’re telling me santa claus is not real? :sob:

2 Likes