How King Paimon Can Help You- An Evocation Guide

Please give me a link where you want the intro?

Go to the main screen, click the button to the right that says ā€œNew Topic,ā€ choose ā€œNew Magicians and Introductionsā€ from the category menu and make the post.

Thanksā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks

May I please ask to see a picture of this pendant? Where does one buy it from? Thanks.

1 Like

Not sure where they got thereā€™s but look on Etsy and put into the search ā€œKing Paimonā€ or ā€œPaimon Sigilā€. Youā€™ll get everything from clothes, jewelry, and miscellaneous merchandise that has his sigil in them. Decent prices too!

1 Like

Welcome @LilMissOccult. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Hi I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if you could email me. I have a few questions that I would like to ask in private. Other than that I really love this! It has a lot of detail to it and itā€™s really informative.

Iā€™m not sure if the person that created this thread is still around, but if you have any questions, you can try searching the forum using the search function to find your answers.

If you canā€™t find what youā€™re looking for, then feel free to start your own thread. you donā€™t have to get too personal if you donā€™t want, and the friendly members here will help you answer and questions you have.

May I ask what sigil you used? And what incense works best? Iā€™m also summoning with more than one person, does that work?

Welcome @Kaiger_Galaxy. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

for me king Paimon is mercurial spirit,summon him on wednesday ,at the hour of mercury during daytime.

3 Likes

seems as if King Paimon is a very popular spirit on this forum. I see his name pop up everywhere

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to write King Paimon a Thank You soon and make him a meal in his honor, for helping my family get a house and all the other blessings.

8 Likes

try asking the spirit evidence ,like tell it to move or do something to show its prescence thats what i do ,to make sure am not imagining.

Do you have to have offerings for those that come with Him?

Not really, but it depends. Just ask him, to make sure. But I donā€™t personally do that.

I definitely want to work with King Paimon when I get the chance.

Iā€™ve only left him offerings, heā€™s really the only one interested anyways. To me his legion is always dancing everywhere, like a moshpit lol

1 Like