How King Paimon Can Help You- An Evocation Guide

King paimon is a true Enigma.

There’s so many things about him that I don’t understand, from his willingness to help us, to his insistence on his kingly title, as well as the title Paimonus, even a incident that happened whenever I was attempting to call on him, there are so many things about this King that I simply do not understand.

That said, even with the fact that there are so many informational gaps, he is an incredibly helpful spirit, and Incredibly gracious as well. The fact that he is already helped me as much as he has is a true Testament to how wonderful he is, and with that being the case, there is a special spot on my chest where his sigil shall be permanently emblazoned as a dedication to his name, and his greatness.

Hail King Paimon
May your throne of cobras be ever present and may your kingdom never falter.

10 Likes

King Paimon is much more than a spirit or even a King. He is one of the original Gods and that is why He is known to be most obedient to Lucifer. To take things a step further, imagine the mythology of the Christian creation story and flip it in reverse where Lucifer is truly God.
Every day I am being shown more pieces of the puzzle, the mystery and it’s truly beautiful.
Ave Rex Paimon----
I was told that Paimonius is His title in the depths of the oceans and waters of the earth and the ‘waters’ of the galaxy. The water is a conduit between worlds.

10 Likes

Do you ever get a heavy djin vibe from him? There is always fire and sand around him to me.

4 Likes

:no_mouth:! Yes! I get some of that feeling too! I think it might be the crowd that comes with him? I don’t get that vibe when I invoke! Only when evoked which is weird!

2 Likes

Mmm, that’s a fascinating distinction; it never occurred to me that he could be accompanied by djinn. This bears further research. Good call MiKu.

3 Likes

I think reptilian too for some reason! This is what I got from trying to see him!

1 Like

Ah shit, that’s crazy, I’ve always gotten a snake vibe from his as well. So much so that I keep snake vertebrae on my altar when calling to him. That is some minty fresh sweet validation.

4 Likes

:rofl: shit! I started this about 3 months ago and am already getting validation! Great am sane!

2 Likes

I summoned him yesterday and if he really came, it was something very soft, nothing like what I’ve read here.

2 Likes

He can manifest in many different ways…He is not static to fit into one or two molds. What you read isn’t always what you get.
According to the relationship one builds with Him, He will reveal various aspects of Himself.

7 Likes

@SoliMar He is one of the spirits I most called, maybe there is something wrong with me.

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with you! I believe it’s better to focus on One whom you feel connected to rather than trying to work with many and scattering your focus.

7 Likes

:rofl: i know how that feels! They are so many that i wanna see and i get greedy and lose my focus…

2 Likes

@SoliMar I do not know who I feel connected to, my head of many laps and I’m confused, I’ll find a way to solve all this, thanks for the answers.

1 Like

Draw the Sigil out into the Astral Space right in front of you.
That way, you can have it active and move it.

Sin,

¥’Berioth

@SoliMar I asked him to guide me in an emergency situation, how do I know if he has accepted or not? I have not had any signs so far, and I need to resolve this emergency.

1 Like

I can’t tell you that-- I’m not a mediator and He’s forbidden me to act as such…you have to be patient and trust. I will tell you this though, that the King will make you wait just to prove a point. My suggestion is to wait and ask Him yourself when you’ve calmed down.

2 Likes

He who ask’s never will be answered.
He who haves the Answer,
will never have to ask.

Assume it to be a success,
and be grateful for it to be furfilled.

doubt will only hinder you,
and block you from actually getting where you want to go.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

Thanks for the answers.

1 Like

I just completed my attempt to evoke King Paimon. It was drizzling and about to rain while I was preparing the offering, incense, candles and stuff. I began to trace out his sigil and it ws raining while I was doing it. The thunder going on outside was just horrendous. The thunder just sounded like far away, very loud, and it drew closer like just outside the road of my apartment. I had to stop and wonder ‘what the hell is that thunder? Is there a war going on outside? Is it his way of announcing his arrival?’ I have never heard such loud thundering till now. It subsided after I finished. After that I used my blood to activate the sigil, perhaps too much as I can’t really see the sigil that much :sweat_smile:. Did Invoke help from Lepaca in evoking King Paimon, when the hymms and invocation of Paimon created by VK Jehannum and did another evocation created by “Secret of The Gods” lady. Nothing happened as usual. Didn’t see our hear anything. Maybe it is because I am a noob. Still I read out my request to King Paimon and left it at that. Maybe I should sleep on his sigil tonight to see if I can get a response.

4 Likes