How important is mental health in regards to working with spirits?

Personally, I think mental health is extremely important when working with spirits, but I’m not sure if that’s the paranoid asshole in me, or the cautious witch. Could be both. But I do know that weaker mental states are easily exploitable, so take a break whenever you feel particularly vulnerable.

I don’t summon anything when I’m vulnerable. Not even household spirits, because I have no idea what’s lurking, and spirits and deities don’t particularly owe us the truth. Yes, I know, have faith in them and they’ll have faith in you, but I’ll be the last one to have nightmares for 6 months because I let an asshole in and they took advantage of me.

If you must do spellwork, you should enhance your banished, protecting, and binding magick first. I suck at it, so I haven’t summoned anything since I restarted my path.

Take what I say with a grain of salt, though. I’m a witch, not a magician or a sorcerer. My situation might be different than yours.

1 Like

Metal health goes hand in hand for anyone serious about magick. In most orders it’s part of your training and critical part at that. Let’s take astral projection as an example, when astral projecting most will in counter the lurker on the astral plane. The lurker is a part of your own psychic that will try to stop you from going to places or even stop you from astral projecting at all. When you start doing magick you must face aspects of your psychic the you have suppressed in order to advance. Let us remember that psychology is one of the eras of magick that has been excepted into main stream science for good reason it works. But psychologically came from the occult and been practiced as a very important part for thousands of years by most orders for good read. Carl young one of the more famous own teachings run parallel to occult teachings. I could go into much more detail but the post would never end lol. I would recommend you read some of israel regardie works as he was undoubtedly one of the greats of occult modern time who later became a psychologist himself as he found most of it he had learned in the occult.

1 Like

Why not call President Buer for depression and anxiety

King Paimon is patient and he will listen your problems not like Andras who just wanted to leave.
But paymon has a bad habit of making me fear of him
He yelled at me,
And I told him, I am armed with the power from Supreme Majesty in a commanding tone
But call him king otherwise he will not do thee homage.

He stopped shouting and listened my problems. Overall a good king.

Ask him if he can help you in your depression.

You can also speak to mrbunglu who is very much drawn to him

1 Like

Ty mr de Santa :wink:

1 Like

Okay listen…

Put the sigil of President Buer in between 2 blue candles.

Gaze at the sigil while visualizing your illness slowly fading away.

Command your statement to the President.

Thank President Buer for his help.

You must feel your depression anxiety all gone away.

Hail President Buer.

Z

1 Like

King Paimon is fucking great - From my experience I think It has less to do with him trying to make you fear him and more about your level of courage to stand beside King Paimon rather than having him look down on you - In terms of “yelling” that’s again- just a test- I’ve realized He does things simply to see how you have GROWN - and how you will react or not react - King Paimon is great to discuss real life issues with - Be it your own - or worldly - universal issues - If your heart is on your sleeve and your truth is flowing out of you - He respects your openness- He listens and gives great advice - even if its blunt and “harsh " most of all the times king paimon has seemed " harsh” was for my best benefit in the long run - tough LOVE in a nut shell haha-but King Paimon is great when you need solid advice on working through mental problems - He teaches you to NOT let yourself become a victim on behalf of your OWN DAM self . And I think thats beautiful – Best of luck to all with any mental issues - we GOT THIS

1 Like

:+1: :+1:

i have discussed my issues and Paymon said he would help me out.

1 Like