How important is it to evoke feelings of rage/hate/anger during ritual?

So I did a quick ‘petition for results’ from the Gordon Winterfields ‘Demons of Magick’

I called on a Demon and I put the request on a piece of paper, touched on the seal and then burnt it knowing the result already manifested.

However, after reading few posts on baneful magick, it seems magicians intent is a very important substance. Now I am doubting if my ritual will work, since I did exactly as the book instructed, without any dramatic feelings of rage.

There are many ways to do baneful magick. Feelings of rage are only required if you are doing something like a Ritual Release of Hatred. Otherwise, it doesn’t matter, especially if you are simply petitioning a spirit. You can be cold and emotionless, or blase about the whole thing, the demon will still do what you ask.

12 Likes

Thanks DarkestKnight, you are helpful as always.

2 Likes

The ritual will, intent, and focus of a magician are things lower emotion cloud.

To answer your question let me pose you a question, when you think of your target do you hate them, do you feel anger towards them ? Rage ? Wrath ?.

Good lock onto it, feel it and view internally all that they have did, or all they will do or could potentially do. Then feel that anger you have locked onto intensify within you, keep exacerbating that anger till it becomes rage.

Don’t just stop there intensify it until it becomes wrath, then when you feel like you want to hit, hurt or even kill that target, when you embrace that sudden aggressive murderous rage, it is a well of primal fiery raging power.

That power then must be fully exhausted into the ritual until you are shaking, thrashing on the ground, fists balled and tightened, muscles tight and contracting. Allow even the most subtle frustration to become exacerbated into a full rage.

At this point the key and critical part is fully pushing that rage into the ritual, into the forces summoned or into the image/idol/poppet of the target. Push all that hate, rage, bloodlust, vengeance and wrath into the world. So it no longer poisons you but now plagued them and it is the fuel for whatever baneful attack you have placed upon them.

The key at the end of the ritual once you say “so it is done” you must be entirely drained until there is no shed of anger left for that person, until you no longer care anymore, no longer care about them or what they’ve done. Until you no longer care about their existence, complete push it out of you until you no longer care even if the ritual works or not.

At that moment in your peaceful moment, you should be entirely drained and tired, ready to sleep or just rest at that moment and only at that moment say “so it is done” then watch your vengeance reign down upon them, like the wrath of a god.

16 Likes

I literally clicked on this minutes before my first evocation. I was wondering this same thing. Dude, I’m a totally newb here but this is the place freaking place to be… BALG🎩. Oh and your vid on destroying illness with banefule magic lead me to this evocation! UR APPRECIATED![quote=“king_baal, post:1, topic:115985, full:true”]
So I did a quick ‘petition for results’ from the Gordon Winterfields ‘Demons of Magick’

I called on a Demon and I put the request on a piece of paper, touched on the seal and then burnt it knowing the result already manifested.

However, after reading few posts on baneful magick, it seems magicians intent is a very important substance. Now I am doubting if my ritual will work, since I did exactly as the book instructed, without any dramatic feelings of rage.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Doubt is the antithesis of what you want to be feeling. Im currently in the Mastering Evocation class and that shit is SO straight to the point it makes the 10 books I read last month look like a ton of work.

Also, Darkest Knight finna come out soon and tell you to post an introduction lol

1 Like

Welcome @khamsin_jackson It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

You don’t need dramatic feelings of rage

Hi, thanks for your input, much appreciated. Although I did a basic ritual with not much emotion, I did feel drained of energy for the next 2 days, not wanting to get out of bed etc. I have since let go thinking about it, thinking “it is done”