How I manifested $1000+

I’m going to show you how I manifested over $1000 without having a job. Let’s begin.

So, this story starts back in March. I was contacted by a model that did contract work for me, 5 years ago. She told me she was coming back to the United States and wanted to know if I wanted to shoot.
Well, of course. And this time, it was going to be even better.

So, we discussed compensation, and I suggested $1000 for the day, plus lunch or dinner. I don’t pay anyone $1000 for anything, and the only reason I chose to pay her this amount was because she’d only be in town for a few days, and I wanted her all to myself, to work with. The last time was four hours and I wanted a lot more time with her, so I made sure to get in schedule before anyone else.

At the time, I had about $400 in my pocket. This was reserved for a special outing I had planned with a friend on this forum and her family. So, I had no money to pay this model with.

Step 1. Started from Zero with your Goal.

So, I had no money. I figured, alright I am going to get a job. I went to look for work, and I found a job at an Herbalism shoppe, which I was overqualified for. I soon discovered that the woman who owned the shoppe, only wanted to hire women. She said she’d get back to me, but never did, even though I called her spoke to her, and left my info at the shoppe as well as the phone. She still has the sign in the window asking for work.

No matter, press forward.

As I Journeyed to make this end meet, I realized I didn’t really have a defined goal. So, I knew I needed to do that first. I figured that my goal should be $1200 - $1500 to fulfill both her payment and my plans for lunch, as well as having a head start on paying my $1500 annual bill for my website.

Step 2. Take note of your assets.

So, some of you know I have an e-commerce platform that serves a small niche fetish community. It doesn’t make much money. It is a membership site with a VERY high ticket price for entry. I only take cash or gifts, and I have like 5 members in the site and the site will reopen for new members this summer.

I also have another niche fetish community that I serve, that I collect commissions for portraits from as well as basic monthly memberships. I also have a higher ticket offer as well.

I looked at all of these in my arsenal, and I began pushing HARD to promote my portrait work. Problem was, the economic situation on people’s minds made them VERY hesitant to pay for any new custom content. People only applied for the $6 basic membership for art, and not the $45 membership.

Step 3. Prepare for attacks and false starts. Don’t get greedy and grandiose.

I was somewhat disheartened that no one was contacting me. But then a new customer contacted me on INstagram with a set of requests that would give me MORE than what I needed for the goal I had in mind. We set everything up and he was ready to pay, and then…
INSTAGRAM CLOSED MY ACCOUNT.

But I still had my computer, so I could still make 3d portraits for people.
And then my 3d Program started causing my computer to restart every 10 minutes.

It left me with my least active beast/asset my high ticket membership site. Take into account how asleep this beast was. I had not updated in 6 months. I reduced my instagram account for this particular beast from over 1900 followers to a measly 10 people, and basically my reputation in this niche had almost become a dumpster fire due to a war I’d fought with other members of the community who wanted to see me suffer.

I decided to wake up my beast. That was April 1st.

Step 4. Adapt to the circumstances. Remember your place.

I woke my beast. I contacted my mailing list, and went on a campaign marketing my wares to the community that only months before had watched idly and mocked me as I was attacked. They were just as willing to acquire my works as they were to mock. Because now there was a difference.

A purge had resulted in the loss of over a million hours of collective content in this niche. And those who were able to have some stored, now sold old creators videos to anyone willing to purchase. My work stands almost alone in this niche as the other creators were willing to fall back.

That is the environment I had walked into. People needed my content. So I marketed. I explained what I offered, created preview videos, and connected with influencers. The influencers haven’t helped me, but their respective discord servers did. I slowly built up customers.

The community reminds me of something that was written in The black Magick of Ahriman: The spirits want to see you ascend, but they are just as happy to see you crash and burn. They will praise your success, and laugh heartily at your disgrace. (I’m paraphrasing).

My offer was: You can have a membership if you want, or you can purchase an item for a set price.
People wanted those single purchase items. I was willing to provide.
I then saw another opportunity among discord servers which were banning the selling of material. My old nemesis who caused the war previously had chosen to attempt to persuade the group leader to bar selling in the group after I was showing multiple successes.

I chose to be outspoken and against it. This made another small battle, but we both found peace through a solution, but the server admin didn’t put it into action.

So, I chose to create a community specifically for buying and selling. This brought me more followers, who were interested in selling and buying. Another beast was born, and it is doing well.

Of course, there are some customers who built a rapport with me, but also think that they are above me in status because of how I treat them. I always treat customers with kindness. A consequence of sexual niches is that the clientele is not always polite. They want to “get off and go”.

I had a customer who wanted to guilt me into giving him a discount. Unfortunately for him, I am almost incapable of feeling guilt. I did not submit to his desires and he warned he’d remember that. I was confident he’d return when something good came back. Several other customers tried this as well. In the end, I held strong.

Step 5. Put your mind at ease. Produce more soldiers.

Throughout this time, I had the image of me sitting with the model as we had tea and food in the tea house I love. At this point, I had only made about $100 from my website. Far away from what I needed and it was nearing the middle of April.

I proceeded to produce more videos and post them on my Instagram, I got more followers attention and I got more people who wanted to join my private instagram. I don’t use Hashtags because I want my work secret. It’s an If You KNow, You KNow, kind of thing.

I instituted a rule that members could not access newly updated videos until July unless they purchased the video, and that if they purchased the video, they’d have access to it forever. The members were cool with that. So, I got about $100 off of that.

Then I realized that I would still need to purchase the clothing for the model. And that meant I’d be down at least 300 more dollars.

But I kept forward, but I was still worried. No one had bought in about a week. People had inquired, even teased that they would purchase from me. I was worried I’d not have enough. I thought about making up an excuse to get out of this modeling gig. But I remembered why I said “Yes.” I wanted that woman, and I’d have to wait another 5 years to see her again? No. Not a fucking chance.
I was going to have my fun.

So, I went and did something I hadn’t done since the pandemic. I went to do surveys. In particular I went to Prolific. They have surveys that pay you for your time.

The feeling of having money coming in from doing surveys was cathartic to me, even though it wasn’t much, I knew that I could have this money as a backup if I didn’t meet my goal. It literally felt like my stress had begun to flow out of me.

I credit the psychological ease I felt with the $150 dollars I made that evening.

I’d been doing surveys, but I knew there was one asset I had not considered. One soldier that CRIED OUT for battle action. I could open the floor up custom videos with this model. But, I wanted her to myself. But I realized there were two benefits.

1. I could supplement the money I was spending with someone else’s.
  2. How did I know if all the content I was going to produce with her would be what ALL my customers liked? Someone would want it.

So, reluctantly I released the offer to the people. I built a video that showed her abilities, and posted it to my Instagram, and my Discord servers, and on my website, where people were now traveling back and forth. By night I was taking customer interactions and by day I was in my house putting together more material for the site in July.

The day I posted, no one responded.
Then, there was one response. the person said, “Supply and Demand Fellas, if you don’t buy, he’ll have to lower the price.”
I smacked that response into the abyss, and then commotion happened all at once, lol. But no sales for that day, or any days after. I kept putting in hours on the surveys. I kept making transactions on my main videos, but nothing really big. $30 here and there. At this point I was at $6 or $700. And I figured I’d have to dig into my savings fund for this project. I did not want to do that. I used that money for food. I like to eat. I have a big appetite.

Step 6. Breathe in, Hold, Release.

It was at this point, that I decided I needed to start ordering the supplies for my project as it was about twelve days away. I dispatched my soldiers, (my money) to bring me the supplies I needed. $25 for memory cards, $120 for shoes, 80 for jeans, etc. I had my calculator letting me know how much money I had overall. I was WELL back in the red. But not so much I could not make a come back in time, if things went according to plan.

I prepared myself to have a budget lunch or dinner with her, instead of the sumptuous meal I had hoped for. I then started studying her language, Czech. I wanted to make certain our event was most endearing and memorable. I’m getting pretty good at it right now. I have been grinding at that, and I made significant break throughs. I felt very accomplished at that.

And this morning, my scout returned home with a body.

I got a commission request. And this request will ultimately fulfill my need for paying her, and the meal as well.

I have fulfilled the BASIC goal of this month’s money manifestation. I am happy, and honored that I was able to do this. Most of all, I did it on my own. Without the help of Demons, Angels or anything else. I have tons of spellbooks and such but never focused on them. But I started out this challenge not wanting to use Demons, and just do it by the power of my OWN will and resourcefulness.

The main points I learned from this was:
Build a money producing asset.
Have good customer relations.
Keep your goal in mind.
Have fun with your goal. See how you can make it even better. (In my case I wanted the model to feel more comfortable by knowing her language, so I learned it.)
Be willing to release the money to make money, but don’t be a sucker.
Have faith that you can do it.
Have backup income sources, in case it comes to that.

If you have questions you need me to elaborate on, just reply in this thread, and I will answer them.

5 Likes