How I lost My virginity in a threesome, Thank you Asmodeus!

@Lucidus_Troisieme He has been my Patron for 15 years for a good reason

5 Likes

Great Asmodeus!! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never physically seen or heard Asmodeus, just through my dreams.
One of the dreams he had the feet of a spider and claws of a mantas, he moved extremely fast and agile. He grabbed a man by the midsection and flung him like a rag doll when he picked him up. He was extremely pissed. He opened a portal and was about to leave, but I stopped him asking for him to take me with him. He looked down at me and replied, ā€œI will take u, but u have to be my queen.ā€
I replied with a ā€œyes.ā€
And he dissapeared through the portal.
I canā€™t stop thinking about him now. He is constantly on my mind 24/7. I canā€™t think or say his name without feeling extream lust. I crave for him and my body yearns for him.
It has gotten worse over the years since I had that dream. My lust and sexual appetite never seems to be quenched by any man. Itā€™s never enough.
Is this the result of accepting his offer to be his??

4 Likes

Quite possibly. ā€¦ I would have cautioned against such a hasty answer to his question. But hey, spilled milk. Yes, his energy can easily cause hyper-sexuality. Sounds like there was an implicit pact that happened one that formed a constant link and influx of his energy. I would urge you to do your utmost to maintain balance, and remain grounded. Spirit obsession can cost you years of progress. But like it or not you may have agreed to a spirit marriage ā€¦ which I would not back out of. Try to turn that lust toward your goals. If Asmodeus truly is attached to you, you wonā€™t have a hard time getting turned on by your passions and ambitions. Also I would call upon him, start working with him. call him into your dreams. See how far you can take this.

1 Like

Thank u. You really are a great help.
How can I invoke or summon him?? Iā€™d love to work with him, I really would.
Mayne even have him possess me or channel him. I really want to learn all I can from him, Iā€™ve done research on him and read abou him.
I was wondering if u could help me.

3 Likes

Loved it. Itā€™s Inspiring :dizzy:

1 Like

Sorry if I am intruding into your personal life but I am curious about where you said ā€œIt would be the last time they saw each otherā€.

@Lord_Raven I should have been clearer on that part. It was the last time my mother and grandmother saw each other before my mother died

1 Like

Okay thanks for taking out the time to explain.

I have another question concerning Asmodeus. I usually call him Asmoday. I contacted him about a specific girl that I love. He helped me quite really fast and brought her to me and within a day of contacting him he made her breakup with her boyfriend. But immediately I fell in love with her he seemed to abandon me and didnā€™t speak to me again. She eventually left me and went to another guy and when I contacted Asmodeus he didnā€™t speak to me. Is it that he doesnā€™t help with love or what? Thanks.

1 Like

@Lord_Raven Those who leave another to be with you will likely leave you for another. Such is human nature. Asmodeus is the lord of passions. Love is a passion. But Asmodeus is more specialized in lust, seduction and domination, then companionate love. He is good at the initial seduction, but unless you have the specific traits your mate is looking for (Asmodeus can help you develop those traits BTW), it isnā€™t likely to last. Unless you continue to use your magick in a manner that gives you a sex slave. But if you do that, can you say you really love them? Most entities when you ask them to provide a lover, will pick someone suitable, and hook you up with that person. However, If you ask Asmodeus for a mate instead of a hookup, he will throw potential mates (aka hook-ups) at you (likely until you have trouble walking) like spaghetti at a wall, to see what sticksā€¦ until something sticks.

Targeted ā€œloveā€ magick of any kind rarely ends smoothly, though I have seen it happen. Targeted lust magick, is really an entirely different topic altogether

5 Likes

Okay thank you.

Loved your story! Ty for sharing.

1 Like

Welcome back, @Freespirit33. Please properly complete your introduction as you were asked to do back in November. It is a rule of this forum.

I am super drawn to asmodeus because I need help with muscle growth, and wellā€¦this lmao

1 Like