How I experienced parasites removal

All my life I’ve sensed someone draining my energy, at some point it even began to control my behaviour to a certain extent.

All my friends and relatives didn’t take me seriously… Was desperate and ready for anything just to get rid of it . I’m so glad that I start to learn occultism and practicing angel Magick , the one from GOM for protection, curse freezing and parasitic entity removal. Did everything as the author described and made all the rituals just to make sure it goes away.

The ritual aimed for parasites banishing had to be repeated 3 days in a row , first day I felt lighter after the ritual , second day I felt huge pression around my neck and extreme exhaustion that followed on the next day , third day felt thingling sensation on my neck again and a slight exhaustion. Today , the 4rd day after starting the rituals I feel so great , just like someone brought my will and energy back …

Perhaps the parasite lived somewhere in the neck area ? It seems they can be in any part of the body .

How was your experience of parasitic removal ?

11 Likes

I use a ritual from a user here who gave it to me when they did a reading for me about parasites. it gives a headache the day after doing the ritual but that’s about it. I don’t really feel energies so I wouldn’t know really how it feels for them to go away more than the headache the day after

3 Likes

Brilliantly powerful ritual. I used it when an experiment accidentally led a nasty parasite to me. My experience is very similar to yours in that I had an intense experience on the 3rd day as well. I felt relief the moment I started, but on the third day I had such an intense experience. It left me shivering like crazy after the ritual, and I felt that pressure but on my chest instead of my neck. Very intense experience.

1 Like

However, the ritual is actually meant to be performed for 5 days in a row.

2 Likes

Glad to hear I’m not the only one experiencing this ! It felt weird to be so knocked off and exhausted, but I guess it’s a part of the process. Did you do it 5 times just in case or is it recommanded ?

1 Like

I definitely felt similar for a while afterwards, although performing the ritual was very energizing for me.
I’ve heard of others who have also experienced the pressure in a part of their body after removal.

It is recommended to do 5 times in the book, so I did for that time.

1 Like

Just a quick question, was your neck achy at the back with slight headaches as well as light fuzziness around the forehead?

It feels like I’ve been drained from the back of the neck.

No it was at the front, almost like someone trying to choke me

1 Like

What ritual did you use? Could you describe it?

do you remember what book the ritual came from?

@GentoMatrix @RaraAvis it’s ‘Magickal Protection’ by Damon Brand.

1 Like

The book is : Angelic Protection Magick, by Ben Woodcroft

1 Like

That explains the difference in the amount of days then. But you said its from the GOM, but Ben Woodcraft is not part of the GOM (Although, I guess that is a common mistake)

1 Like

Oh , it’s true ! I’ll edit this, totally forgot that Ben isn’t

1 Like

@Lady_Eva

Could you please remove the GoM mention on the first post, I can’t edit it

Archons are the most common spiritual parasite that plagues humanity and they attach themselves around the neck at first . They hook in through trauma in your solar plexus which is responsible for willpower and getting things accomplished

3 Likes

Wow, makes sense , there’s a general ritual to perform daily for protection, after doing it i feel pressure on my plexus area as well …

Are there any books to get more info about them ?

1 Like

Yeah online , there’s some blogs by healers , sometimes they go off into stuff which can be scary , that grays and reptilians capture non physical beings and keep them in these archon caves . Archons inflict mental emotional turmoil and feed off it the energy .

Just look up archon spiritual parasite .

3 Likes

@Dankquanicus @HelixArc Thank you both! I will look into both books.

1 Like