How I Create Servitors That Last in Six Easy Steps (A Tutorial and Update from the Previous Version)

No problem, hope that helps ya figure out what you should do :blush:

1 Like

Is it like in thoughtforms we create it in our mind and shoot it to void and in the case of servitor we create thoughtforms but project it into the housing material for the servitor?

1 Like

Sort of, but no itā€™s taking it much further than a thought form and giving it sentience, the ability to learn and develop and to exist without you and your mind.

Itā€™s a thought form when it needs you to exist, when you give it a way to sustain itself it becomes a servitor.

When you give it a soul, idk. Mine introduce themselves as egregores despite being created by single person, so Iā€™m not sure what the term is at that point.

The physical vessel is only for you and you to connect to their energies with after completion really.

Itā€™s a distraction to your physical mind so that your almost in a trance like state during creation, which leads to a better servitor because you were more in tune with your spiritual bodies, abilities and energy.

So basically the art or physical vessel is the same as if you are doing folk magic and making a poppet, itā€™s just something physical to represent what you are doing and so that your subconscious knows how to direct the energies you are raising and generating through the process of creation.

After creation they make fine idols or items dedicated to your servitor because the servitor will essentially continue imbue their energy into it and into your life through it, because you often use them to summon your servitor- even when you donā€™t have to.

Unless of course you put those things away, cover them up etc.

Then they become something that makes it easier to notice the energy of your servitor because you donā€™t interact with it often and their energy is imbued in it.

But in all cases, the physical vessel is really for the human and to create a focal point for the servitors energies.

Itā€™s not necessary in anyway shape or form for the servitor to have a vessel to be sentient and summoned by others.

5 Likes

So for creation can we go to alpha state and program it by visualizing the end results.

1 Like

You absolutely could yes. The deep state helps, but I find taking it deeper and into the realm of perfect possession of your own body and spirit makes it an even stronger process.

I canā€™t visualize, or certainly I would do that as well.

I can imagine in all of the other senses, and in energetic shape- so I work with that :slight_smile:

The only big difference is your using all mental/spiritual energy or drawing it from something else, rather than generating physical energy to facilitate the process.

4 Likes

Thanks for replies. Can you advise how to program servitors for baneful activities like for example to make a target not able to sleep or make them sick. And is there any precautions to be followed.

1 Like

Yes, donā€™t make your targets the food source.

Make sure you absolutely use something else, otherwise they have to be continually tasked and can become downright nasty when they arenā€™t getting fed enough.

Have them convert and filter all energies they absorb. You donā€™t want them to absorb negative energy and filtering it alone will make a difference in your space, (a positive one) but if your sending them to cause nightmares and such you donā€™t want them to filter the energy for the target and itā€™s cumbersome to always ensure your requests include weird shit like that.

So use an outside food source, whether itā€™s ambient energy of some sort or the cosmosā€™s or whatever.

Then have them convert all negative energies they do take up into energies that are lighter, easier to carry and easier to use.

If they operate on negative energy, eventually they seem to starve themselves and need more and more to fuel up, sorta like the negative Nancyā€™s and Karenā€™s.

They absolutely can use positive types of energy like love and gratitude to carry out negative tasks. They wonā€™t need to be told to change the energy, if they are able to convert it theyā€™ll understand this without direction.

Having them learn to convert energies means they will know how to instill emotional responses such as fear and not be limited to only what you think of for them to use.

Like you might think you want them to have nightmares, but they have nightmares all the time anyway and donā€™t tell anyone.

This wouldnā€™t be an effective attack and you would probably struggle to figure it out on your own but the servitor who was tasked to freak them out or make them wet the bed or whatever- could figure out something they could do instead of nightmares.

So word your requests in a way where you can get results, even when you canā€™t perceive all the factors rather than being very specific.

Like I would specify in this case to cause insomnia, or the inability to sleep and let the servitor roll, rather than ask for nightmares specifically.

Thatā€™s the bulk of what Iā€™ve learned about baneful applications. I canā€™t think of much else off the top of my head.

7 Likes

Ah, interesting. My baneful servitors all have multiple feeding sources, but all are also programmed to feed on energies that are beneficial to the target, excluding energies that are not beneficial to the target.
Given this specificity, do you still advise against this as a food source? If so I have a small army to re-program

2 Likes

Eh. Itā€™s up to you. I donā€™t care for how they energetically feel if they simply absorb the energy. Iā€™ve noticed many times it doesnā€™t seem to be a sufficient food source on its own, (people ask me to check servitors all the time) and it seems to me like most servitors donā€™t know how to properly vamprise a target or negate a targets defenses to begin with, or may not have enough starting energy to do it, so it seems like they are needier and more likely to be annoying trying to get the magician to pay attention to them.

Then the magician doesnā€™t understand why their servitor has gone rogue, when usually the damned thing has been practically starved the entire time.

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to segment my new servitorā€™s powers. I wanted purple but I recently realized that giving the spirit the ability to manifest either red, blue, or both is better.

Where is a better place to post this rambling?

1 Like

Hi @anon97554939 ,I donā€™t understand this part,i mean if I imagine energy rising from my palm and creating my servitor above my palm, is that what you call energy creation?

1 Like

I would call anything you do that doesnā€™t include physical actions energetic. That could visualization or working simply with the feeling of massing energy and feeling the shape and qualities of it.

Iā€™m sure there are other applications than the two as we have several senses and all of them can be used without physical aid, but Iā€™m not sure about practical application for something like conjuring smell or taste for servitor creation.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t need to lol

1 Like

Tnx @anon97554939 ,One more question, how many minutes of energizing is enough? My claires is not open and I canā€™t see or hear anything.
If I recall you said earlier that you have anphantasia, can you see and hear spirits with anphantasia? I ask this because I think I have some degree of anphantasia too.

1 Like

Honestly no matter how long I sit on this question, I canā€™t form good answer for consistent results. Trusting your intuition and claircognianze would be the best answer, but if you havenā€™t developed a good sense for how this feels it can be difficult.

Itā€™s truly going to vary by project and practitioner. Some of my projects take days, a few weeks even- but most take much less.

The most telling sign is when they essentially come alive, but if youā€™re using one of the methods that awakens it at a specific spot instead of allowing it to happen whenever it happens- idk. Iā€™d go for more rather than less.

Yes but you canā€™t manipulate what you see when you do something as it comes from outside of you instead of inside of you. At least thatā€™s how it works for me, though I can sometimes zoom in and out and to other details like you might with remote viewing.

2 Likes

Can I create a servitor to protect me spirtually and on a mundane world?

1 Like

Yes.

But you will find when it comes to the physical world that sometimes the best that can be done is to lessen how badly something turns out, sometimes itā€™s not completely avoidable.

As such sometimes people think servitors suck at mundane or physical protection, the truth is they usually have no comprehension of how bad the situation would have been if theyā€™d not had help to lesson it as much as possible.

I have servitor called Ashara or Shara thatā€™s primarily for physical protection, dire and dangerous situations etc.

Some folks have found real creative ways to apply her purposes and she has done well with all of it to my knowledge.

2 Likes

Iā€™m planning to create one to protect me from all negative energies and entities. What do you think?

2 Likes

That your intentions and attentions matter and that if you set out to do it, the only reason it wonā€™t work is lack of energy or/and experience. Both yours and the potential servitors :).

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging: I just feel like if I link this here it may explain something one of you was trying to find the answer for. If not please ignore this random weird little intuition.

2 Likes