How had Become a Living God helped you?

I acted like a fool this morning… My apologies to you.
I was just reading this thread and lo and behold I come across your post. I over reacted. I’m sorry

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate your apology.

E.a.s videos helped not to feel so alone. I have paid for only an half hour with him that gave me the much needed validation I needed to pursue what I most needed and wanted out of my life.

I recently joined the forum out of sure grief from what happened to me.

Being here as helped so much already.

I am grateful that it exists.

2 Likes

Yeah, so many people are looking for validation. It gets really hard when those who are supposed to be closest to you do not fully support you in your goals. It is even worse when the person you are supposed to be closest to, like a partner or spouse betrays your trust. That is why communities are so important.

2 Likes

He died. My dude.

It’s a very long and complex story.

Initially I would only read BALG posts before without being a part of the forum. It helped me with learning some magickal tips and intricate new ways to use my energy in my spells, rituals and invocations. I joined the forum not long ago as I felt it was the right thing to do. Plus Abaddon of all beings told me to join.
The people who were and are on here unknowingly helped me , I wanted to do that with them too and also pe part of a community ^^. EA was basically the first magician I ever watched. I would spend hours watching him, I even watched some of them twice. He helped understand better way I should not give up on my pursuit of finding knowledge and expanding my magickal skills with no fear.

3 Likes

I completely agree, this is definitely by far the best source of information to become a good magician. The members are kind but not afraid to give positive criticism whenever necessary. I do not write much but spend spare time reading and learning. Thank everybody here, much appreciated all your posts.

1 Like