How friendly is archangel Rapheal

Thank you for your answer.

1 Like

Just so you know I have spoken to Raphael one time be ready, he’s not the kindest (at least he wasn’t to me) so just you know don’t expect him to be all kind and cuddly.

1 Like

But also I’m pretty sure he read my mind when I was talking to him, my teachers husband was in the hospital and the very next day she comes in “there was this weird thing on my husbands arm after the surgery it looked like a cross was burnt on”

Despite his reputation as a healer, raphael’s demeanor is, in my experience, similar to that of an overpaid doctor with bigger fish to fry. Don’t get me wrong, he’s helped me out a lot over the years, and will do as you request, but don’t expect it to be swift and dramatic. He has the power and potential to do great work. If you can somehow get that dude to go above and beyond for you then you deserve a standing ovation.

4 Likes

But I also tend to just have a hard time working with angelic beings in general so perhaps your experience will be different.

1 Like

If you are interested, here is a link to some work I did a while back. I spoke to both Raphael and Pendralion, and they were friendly but business like. You can read the conversation here:

1 Like

True. I “met” friendlier demons then archangels. While archangels got me in trouble, demons tried to help me. Same with saints and Jesus crist, I am in a big hot mess because of them. So be careful with "christianity’ entities…

1 Like

I love Raphael and consider him a Brother of the Spirit just as I consider the demons I’ve worked with Brothers and Sisters of the Spirit.

WIth that said, Raphael and the other Archangels I worked with were less human-like and emotional than the demons are. I would describe them as stoic yet powerful.

I feel they deal more with the cosmic level stuff, like the workings of the universe. Or at least closer to the Heavens rather than closer to the Earth.

But I saw no indication they don’t care. In fact, Raphael healed a very old emotional wound with just a few caring words.

I’ve also found that our own biases, beliefs, and expectations affect the experience we have with spirits.

3 Likes

This is a little bit like asking is Moira down the road friendly? Nobody can answer that question… if she likes you sure… if not then maybe she will hurl stones at you because she thinks your a cunt.

The point I’m getting at here is each entity has their own personality. One entity might love me and absolutely hate you, or one entity that loves you might despise the shit out of me.

No entity is inherently nice or shit, its all relative to the person they are interacting with… Just because they are “spiritual” does not make them any different to how the basic mechanics of communication and likeness of a person/thing/object or basic circumstance is achieved.

I like red bull… my mother hates it… Its not the red bull that is good or bad, or tasty or horrible. Its all to do with the person interacting with it. Each person reacts to things differently.

7 Likes

A friend once asked Raphael to protect me as I traveled on an airplane, just before we took off the flight was delayed as the plane had to be checked out.

1 Like

Not everything is for everybody. If a spirit does not respond to you, don’t worry about it. More on and find a spirit that will help you.

1 Like

Are there maybe any specific examples that you feel comfortable to share with me? I am exteremly curious, because belief it or not, I still have a battle between angelic and demonic in my mind. I went through a painful process of getting out of indoctrination, and ever since I have been on this quest to completely expel right hand path type of things from my mind. But things are starting to linger again.

I would really, really appreciate it, if you could please (even with just a private mesasage indicate examples of how angelic spirits (Jesus, etc), might have caused more harm than good. If you feel comfortable.

It is just something that I have a dire need to get clarity on. And what you said really sparked my interest.

1 Like

Angels are enemy beings that wish to destroy those of Father Satan and his demons. Angels are the enemy nordics (the Greys, enemy thoughtforms, incomplete enemy beings, the reptialians and they enemy gods who once fought with Satan.

The Image of angels came from the actual image of the Gods (The demons and Father Satan). I know that most of you wish to work with whoever and that is fine but it is at your consequence!

@antichrist: example how Jesus Christ fucked up my life: basically drove me in the messy situation I am in now, when I lost everything and I have to build everything from scratch now and while I was worshipping him I was in a continuous state to depression with suicidal thoughts thinking constantly what a sacrifice he did for me so I can live…that was years ago when I was considered myself Christian. I prayed that he brings me the asshole I married and ruined my life, (I put in my prayers remember clearly only if is good for me) obviously putting me trough hell he thought is good for me. Together with Saint Anthony that I kept those novenas for the same shit. They all drove me insane and in a pretty big mess…Archangel Metraton drove me in more recent years in some shit…but I start to have 2nd thoughts about archangels. I think there is a difference between archangels and angels. I had a recent experience with Archangel Raphael when I evoked him side by side with demon Marbas for a healing. And he did not refuse the job didn’t mind to with together with a demon. I had the feeling that Archangel Raphael and demon Marbas are the same entity or different aspects of the same entity. I think archangels might be wrongly categorized as RHP beings…I don’t know what to say but my demons doesn’t seem to mind archangels and Archangel Raphael in particular doesn’t seem to mind my demons. But this is in my case, might be just a special situation who knows.
Point is, after I left christianity and deprogrammed my mind depression went away and I feel much better, I got new opportunities in life and I always feel I have someone there next to me when I need them for whatever they really listen and try to help contrary to when I was worshipping Jesus and praying to a blank wall…I am sure Jesus is a thought form that is feed by people I don’t know what it’s purpose is but not a good one as I felt it on my own…

2 Likes

@Turbo I can’t speak for everyone but Raphael was friendly with me, but in a very PurposefuL way. No small talk. More of a doer than a chatter. How he is with everyone else, well, idk but this site is filled with praise regarding Raphael.

1 Like

Raphael was really helpful to me, and also told me he’s known by different names to other cultures, so… if you have doubts, call on Marbas, ask him.

^ THiS

Further adding on what you’re saying, some spirits choose the people that they want to work with specifically, and I can say that I have at least one well known goddess who won’t work with another human right now.

This idea that angels and demons get into these petty fights according to religion isn’t something that exist.

Raphael was actually the first entity that I’ve successfully evoked. He was very short with me. Did what I asked him to do for me, then he left. Over time, he loosened up and became more friendly.

The archangels in general start out very stern, but over time warm up to you. It’s like meeting someone for the first time. Both demons and angels were created and are willing to help humanity. The only difference is that Angels are at a higher vibration and demons lower (which actually means they can help on the earth plain more effectively.)

Again, as I mention before, I have demons and angels by my side, and they are fine with each other. The notion that they are at war is silly. That’s for humans.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your detailed response. I truly appreciate it. I went through hell in the beginning of the year, when my girlfriend of 12 years left me. I ended up for a third time in a mental clinic. So i asked myself what has Christianity brought me all these years.

I know what you mean with feeling depressed, because I feel depressed and unhappy if I can’t do the things I like, if I would be a Christian, I know this sounds like a cliche, but listening to Metal and watching horror movies is my life, everything I enjoy is against Abrahamic religions.

Thanks again for your detailed response. I though that I was deprogrammed from Christianity, but know feelings of guilt is starting again. I honestly wonder if I will be able to someday completely be deprogrammed.

Thanks for sharing your information, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Hi Sabina

I just want to ask you, could you maybe give my any tips that helped for you to deprogramme yourself from Christianity?

I know a lot of people says that one should do blasphemy, but I watched the interview that EA had with Anima Moira where she indicated that her blasphemy made her insane and she had to go to a mental hospital. So this just scares me a bit.

I used hypnosis and self hypnosis that’s what it worked for me.